Print

Author Topic: peach and sailor moon crossover  (Read 1771 times)

« on: August 05, 2002, 12:12:56 PM »
"Serina,you've been falling behind in class is somthing the matter?" "No Mrs. Walker I've just been busy. But I'll catch up, I promise."
"I know you'll catch up or you'll fail. But I'm woried about you. You use to make some of the highest grades in the class now your making some of the lowest. I'm going to asign an extra credit report, 300 words, due in two weeks." "Yes ma'm" "And serina, make it good. It's going to save your grade"

peachwalked out of her beroom to the dining room for breakfast.she was so hungry she felt like she could eatall the goombas inthe world and still have room for bowser. she ate ger breakfeast then to see marioas she was walking she saw somthing in the distance. somthing like a glowing light. she walked towards it and WHOOSH! she was flying through the air and she saw the mushroom kingdom vanish in a blur then PLUMP She landed on her bottom defenitly not in Kansess any more!

So thecombonation is:
Thats the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! thats the kind of thing an idiot would put on his luggage!-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
So thecombonation is:
Thats the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! thats the kind of thing an idiot would put on his luggage!-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Print