Print

Author Topic: Super Mario RPG Advance possible?  (Read 1511 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: June 22, 2002, 02:47:02 PM »
With all of these Super NES-to Game Boy Advance remakes, I'm betting that Nintendo is planning on a portable version of Super Mario RPG.

There are 2 reasons why I believe this:

1. Game Boy Advance is more powerful than the Super Nintendo [surprisingly] and can produce highly detailed graphics much easier than the Super Nintendo.

2. Now that Square is back working with Nintendo, future remakes of their most popular RPGs [mainly Final Fantasy] are quite possible now! And Square helped Nintendo make Super Mario RPG...

---_===_---_===_---

Personally, I would love to see a Game Boy version of Super Mario RPG--one of my favorite Mario games!
---

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 6/22/2002 1:48:01 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 12:33:46 PM »
i heard a rumer that mario rpg for gba was going to be realesed some time this winter but i dont think its true. anyway id rather see a new mario rpg for gba(or gamecube).

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?
Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2002, 10:27:17 PM »
 I do believe it is possible. However, it's easy to assume such things. The only game that has actually started development, or who's development has been announced is FFT for GBA. So who knows, not to mention the conflicts still between Nintendo and Square.

And when you say Square helped Nintendo make Mario RPG, I believe it should be worded differently. More or less it was Nintendo who helped Square make Mario Rpg.

Print