Print

Author Topic: What Mario Enemy is Your Favorite???  (Read 2920 times)

« on: July 20, 2002, 06:56:19 AM »
I like Boo.Boo rules.

Oh yeah.....i''''m back and ready to....well....ready to...um....yeah
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2002, 09:36:51 AM »
The giant evil Lakitu! Wait, there isn't one, curses. Big Boo.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2002, 11:12:59 AM »
Poisonous mushroom and shyguy.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2002, 05:19:49 PM »
Yes, Boo is the greatest. Not only did they capture Mario, but The Big Boo (me) can play tennis! How cool is that?!?!

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2002, 10:34:31 AM »
That's not the Big Boo in Mario Tennis. That's just a Medium Boo.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2002, 01:37:31 PM »
Scratch my old one off, Lakitu is the best. Then boo.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2002, 07:29:11 PM »
Cloud and Candy.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2002, 07:38:56 PM »
Ummm......Bowser has gotta be the dern bad there is!

Listenin'' to the Music, Hearin'' people scream, Sittin'' in the waiting room, readin'' crappy magazines! With a tooth ache, this it pal! Root canal! My molars are impacted, I''m gettin'' gum disease, I''m gonna need some fillings, I''ve got twelve cavities! Can ya help me? Have mercy Doctor please!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2002, 08:30:34 PM »
Bowser's my favourite baddie, but as far as regular baddies are concerned, I like Shyguys and Paratroopas.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2002, 10:31:28 PM »
shy guy is cool

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2002, 03:49:05 PM »
Bowser!!!

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2002, 09:56:57 PM »
The Eel From Mario 64 is my favorite

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2002, 08:27:17 AM »
My favourite would have to be the Boo Diddly from SMB3, the Hammer Brothers, Pionpi, and Koopa Troopas.

Print