Print

Author Topic: Best way to kill Bowser in Super Mario World: Yoshi Island 2  (Read 4265 times)

« on: April 11, 2003, 04:36:30 PM »
I think it's called that, just like the SMB for SNES, first post how to kill him, then qays how to kill him.

Mario was here

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2003, 06:08:04 PM »
Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2003, 07:09:27 PM »
I think SK means: How do you kill bowser in Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 07:20:10 PM »
Or Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Heres how you kill him:
1. Don't let him get too close.
2. Hit him with eggs.
Tips:
1. Avoid what he shoots at you.
2. Hit him with eggs.
Hope this helps!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2003, 07:25:08 PM »
And if you're talking about the first round, before Kamek makes him huge, just make sure you avoid letting Bowser jump on you--move right as he starts to butt-slam. Then, when he lands on the floor, do a butt-slam (ground-pound, whatever) and the floor will vibrate. Try to get the wave to hit him before he jumps. Do this 3 times and you'll get to the battle Dairy King's refering to.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2003, 09:46:00 PM »
Stupid Magikoopa. always makin' Yoshi's life hard.

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2003, 11:52:02 PM »
No, remember, the regular super nintendo mario? The first SNES one, I got it on comp and a version where I can play with Luigi, I play as Luigi, how do I beat Bowser?
Mario was here

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2003, 11:49:42 PM »
That's Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2.
Anyway, you wait for him to throw Mechakoopas down. Then, you jump on the Mechakoopa, and grab it. Then, while holding up on the D-Pad, let go of B and time it so you hit Bowser. Also, it's a good idea to spin jump any Steelys (metal balls) that Bowser drops.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2003, 11:59:10 PM »
Ohhhhhh!! Had I known thats what you meant I coulda told you that. Oh well. I've beaten every stage in that game at least twice, thus finding all the secret exits, though I don't think I could do it again, mainly because I can't find my game cartridge..

Print