Print

Author Topic: another Newbie  (Read 5020 times)

« on: July 25, 2001, 07:08:20 PM »
Hi! I'm a new member with a great passion for Mario games!

I'm the leader of the Koopa Bros.
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2001, 08:07:36 PM »
Hey there, man! Welcome to-a the boards, have a nice stay. I haven't been here that long either... ( If you don't count that RPG I started a long time back ).

You're the leader of the Koopa Bros.? Cool.
I'm-a Mario!

''Ey! Name''s Mario! I''m your main man! Your "rame-a-dame", Your can of "spaim"! *Gets punched.*
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2001, 09:06:33 PM »
Thanks!

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2001, 10:11:02 PM »
Greetings.  Man, there are a lot of new people joining!  But, hey, the more the merrier!
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2001, 06:28:10 AM »
Hi!

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2001, 08:46:03 PM »
Usually, the standard procedure is to flame the newbies, but I guess it is different at this board.

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2001, 08:59:01 PM »
I'm a newbie too!

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2001, 09:17:25 PM »
And what do you mean by flaming? Welcome T0ad!

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2001, 10:27:45 PM »
They're all flamers!!

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2001, 10:55:18 PM »
Oh, the sacred art of flaming... One of the best message boards traditions. I'll tell you the story.
"Once upon a time, there were two Ninja clans: Hyoroyuguri and Yoshimoto. The two clans were in fight for the last two hundred years. They used to fight a secret war with he city as a battlefield. They were the only two clans in the city, because they were absorbing other clans with time. People were very scared. Buildings were exploding everywhere as a result of their meetings and revenges, and several members of familys were being found dead, floating in the river, meaning thet they were secretly members of one of the clans. No one could go to the authorities, because several of them were also a part of the ninja clans. No one was safe. The city was a caos. The people just kept dying and dying. No one thought that there could be a solution.
But then, a group of young people started to meet on the Hills. They begun training. They became young warriors. They made a plan. They followed it. And they became the Purple Clan.
The Purple Ninja clan were always in the shadows, in the clouds, in the moving leafs of the trees. No one could see them, but they were there. They started to watch the town. Soon they saw the other Clans. They didn't ever kill members of other Clans; they trapped them and kept them jailed in secret dungeons down the city.
After twenty years, the number of members of the Hyoroyuguri and Yoshimoto Clans started to fall. No one wanted to be a part of them, everybody wanted to be with the Purple Ninjas. Sooner there were no such thing as the Hyoroyuguri and Yoshimoto ninjas.
Then the master of the Purple Clan, Yaharou Shijimatsu, wanted everybody to learn the self-called Purple Techniques. Newbies and newbies started to pop up in the Hills. Soon, Shijimatsu were an old man. Almost every kid, young boy and men were now Purple Ninjas. They started to call themselves the Purple People; the city was renamed Purple City (yeah, just like Pokémon). Everybody was happy. Shijimatsu was happy also. But then...
The newer of the newbies, Allecser, was actually a part of the Purple City Maffia. They didn't want everybody to be happy. They didn't want everybody to be Purple Ninjas, and they hated the old Shijimatsu. They wanted the Old Clans (also called the Forgotten Clans) back in the city. They were winning money while selling ammo to the old Clans when they existed. They wanted war.
Allecser kidnap Shijimatsu and took him to the Maffia. They killed him and left him on the Central Plaza of the town.
Purple Ninjas were furious. After giving Shijimatsu the best funneral possible, they started to look for the guilty of his death.
They realyzed this was Allecser. They grabbed him and tied him and put flammable liquid on him. They put him in the Central Plaza at night, when anybody was there, and put him on fire. Then they went into the shadows.
Allecser started crying for help, Allecser started calling the Maffia.
Several Maffia members appeared; then the Purple Ninjas went off the shadows and started killing almost all of them. No one of the Purple Ninjas died during this operation. His new leader, Himatsi, was a brave young warrior and he didn't care about killing criminals. He was very angry also. He ordered Purple Ninjas to make Maffia Members confess no matter the cost. Some time after they confessed. They said were their hideout was. Purple Ninjas killed them and then they went to the hideout and killed every Maffia Member.
Again, there were peace.
Years later, Himatsi, the new leader, made a new rule. Every newcomer must pass a dangerous test to be a part of the Purple Ninja Clan. The newcomer had to remain silent while being burn as Allecser. If the newcomer didn't start to call for help to the Maffia or similar, Purple Ninjas cooled him and save his life. That way they were always sure that there were no traitors on the Clan.
The amount of time the test lasted was changed evey time, so the newcomer could never now when it was gonna stop.
Thousands of years later, the creator of the message boards read the story on the Internet. He thought that would be a good idea for the forums, so he started improving it. There has been just a few message-board traitors in the last century thanks him."
This secret was told mouth-to-mouth to the newcomers of every message-board on the planet. When I became a part of the Fungi Forums, they told it to me. Now I'm telling it to you.
You won't ever find a proof of everithing I've been saying, 'cause we never talk about that. Deezer arranged to delete or edit the topics talking about it. That way it's safer.

Now you have to pass the test.

(taking a flamethrower)

It is time to flame you.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2001, 01:01:29 AM »
I thought flaming was against the rules?!

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2001, 07:14:53 AM »
oh htat's what you ment by flaming... *runs away*

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2001, 11:56:00 AM »
I haven't been here long, either, but this is fun! And don't worry, I only got second degree burns! ;)

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2001, 05:15:15 PM »
only 2nd degree? Well that's good. I have a flame suit taht can take 2nd dgree burns so I"m ok!

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2001, 01:56:17 PM »
/\/\/\/\/\/\ X  X
_______  __

P.S.:Hey anyone liked my story?

Edited by - Sanctus Yago on 7/28/2001 1:02:28 PM
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Print