Print

Author Topic: Toasty64's drawings..........  (Read 7672 times)

« on: December 23, 2001, 08:40:11 PM »
Toasty64 is a good artist.Has he joined the forum.Can anyone draw like him?
I'd like to ask him to draw some characters from Need an idea.Reply to me and give the drawing to Deezer.
You say who you wanna draw.And I give the description.It will be kinda cool.

P.S.My 91st post!9 more!

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2001, 09:15:10 PM »
i don't like the way he draws mario,
he makes bowser look like a girl too
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2001, 11:39:34 PM »
I like them.

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2001, 09:43:13 AM »
A long time ago, I used to see the name "Toasty" on all these Mario sites.  I didn't really like his work.  He's a great artist, but I don't like the way he draws the characters.  I mean, he's good at drawing them, but they just don't look...well...same!

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2001, 02:27:52 PM »
I loved Toasty's review of the Super Show cartoons, it was hilarious. He also made some of the weirdest  drawings, like all the Koopas as humans, really weird.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2002, 02:46:21 PM »
i don't draw like toasty, but i do draw alot... i don't want to brag or anything, but my drawings are pretty good

THE EVIL MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT: surfs up, space ponies! i''m makin'' gravy without the lumps!!!>>laughs<<

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2002, 06:55:40 PM »
Yeah,I like Toasty's drawings also.It's just the eyes,THE Eyes!And also talented.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2002, 06:55:41 PM »
Yeah,I like Toasty's drawings also.It's just the eyes,THE Eyes!And also talented.

Power of the Darkside.Real name is Evan.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2002, 08:10:46 PM »
y'might consider e-mailing him to get in touch..but if you must do it on a messageboard, he does go to the Koopa Kids' Paradise club on yahoo.com.

He is very good at picture composure. Great at writting funny stuff,as has been said...too bad I'm not as good at writting & putting things together...I'd have done a few comics with some funny Ideas I've forgotten now...oh well.

~So says Lady Winx~

Edited by - Winx on 1/15/2002 6:13:10 PM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2002, 09:48:04 AM »
I thought Toaysty64's drawing were very good! Although he drew many of the characters in anime style. And that's not how they're supposed to look. He made many of the characters look to feminine (girlish) by drawing them with those big black eyes with that crazy hairdo!

The only character I liked that he drew was Princess Toadstool. She looks very natural the way he depicted her.

What happened to Toasty64 anyway? Did he die? Or did he just go to another site?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2002, 02:34:06 AM »
According to my e-mail from MAILER DEMON,his
e-mail account had permanant fatal errors.
I'll look for him at that site that was mentioned.Does anyone to rival my site?
The address is
www.expage.com/bearfrog

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2002, 03:13:34 PM »
Toasty's a good artist with a Japanese style. I don't mind the way he draws Mario and the bunch; It's nice seeing Mario drawn in different styles.

Koopa Boxers - They could be under your pants today!
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2002, 04:17:11 PM »
  I don't like his Japanimation style of Mario.  In fact, it shouldn't even be considered Mario!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2002, 04:19:49 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you Darkside, but the eyes are the things I dislike the most about Toasty64's drawings.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2002, 05:00:37 PM »
I think he was trying to say that he doesn't like the eyes.

Print