Print

Author Topic: daisy is a loser.  (Read 3537 times)

« on: January 30, 2002, 01:20:06 PM »
 daisy is disgusting!  on mario party 3 when she says im the best! she sounds like my little brother!

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2002, 01:52:26 AM »
I'm with you on that...and what kind of a 'tomboy' loves a cellular shopper as an item?

~guess she needs it to buy some more 'manly' clothes...instead of a floofy dress & pink plastic crown. At least Peach uses colors that go well together, and real precious metal (or a reasonable facsimally)for her crown.~

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2002, 10:28:55 AM »
Come on, Winx, give Daisy a break. Sarasaland isn't as well-off economically as the Mushroom Kingdom. Poor Daisy, that plasic crown is all she can afford even with the extra cash she manages to scrape together through several unwholesome avenues. Aww..how the mighty have fallen. I can see it in the tabloids now. ;)

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

Edited by - TurtleTek on 1/31/2002 8:29:55 AM

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2002, 08:48:46 PM »
Ahaha,ahaha,no.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2002, 01:33:28 AM »
I'm sorry...*hangs head and walks off behind a wall,then starts laughing*

~One of these days I'm really going to get it...but I have ways of getting even.~

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2002, 10:37:56 AM »
daisy is a loser? strange, i always thought daisy was video game character
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2002, 08:32:30 AM »
you frieks!!!  Daisy rocks!!  Who says her crown is plastic?  Who says she hardly has any money?  You!!  Because you're a friek who probably likes the color pink!!!  Which brings up a point!  Peach is a HO.  And a bimbo.  And she's evil to her kids.

Yoshi's rule!! :)
Yoshi's rule!! :)

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2002, 05:03:56 AM »
**Freaks out**
P-Peach had kids?
Hey! I'm gonna stick up for Daisy! *Arms herslef with a tennis racket** Nah, she's ok! I can't see what she has done wrong. I just don't know why she changed hair colour.. What's up with that? Oh well, brunette's better for her. =D

~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!
~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2002, 02:18:16 PM »
I guess she wanted to be blonde all along, but the game mechanics of the old systems wouldn't let her.

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2002, 05:45:08 PM »
Hmm, Daisy isn't a loser at least not where I live. I have three friends that actually fight over her in playing Mario Party 3. The plastic crown? I always thought her crown was pretty. But her voice does need some work, they were lazy on that.
~Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2002, 04:58:19 AM »
The Midnight Reviver Strikes Again!!!!

Pyncez Peech,who are these boys??? Dost thou never watch Tenchi Muyo??? Sailor Moon??? Are they drunk when they're doing this??? Are they loonies??? Sheesh,watch some Anime!!! Play MegaMan Legends(10% blowing stuff up,90% cute girls) Fight over DAISY?????? She's just a dumb...dumb...uh...something...Oh now I rememder!!! She's just a dumb triclops! I can prove it too!!! Why fight over a dumb triclops??? I'd fight over Arche or Roll any day but PRINCESS DAISY??????

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2002, 05:18:52 PM »
To MamaMia Mario
Yes, I do watch anime. The people who fight over Daisy don't know that she's a triclops yet. Don't ask me why they do though... I wouldn't fight to play as some kind of three eyed freak. And yes, I play MegaMan Legends.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2002, 02:12:53 PM »
DAISY IS A MUTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW HER SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN SSBM IVE HAD HER TROPHY FOR A LONG TIME
BUT YESTERDAY I WAS MESSIN AROUND WITH HER TROPHY WHEN I LOOKED INSIDE HER HAIR AND TO MY SURPRISE...........

SHE HAS AN EYE ON THE BACK OF HER HEAD
DAISY HAS A THIRD EYE
I KNEW SHE WASNT NORMAL
AND I BET SHES UP TO NO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYBODY WHO HAS SSBM AND THE DAISY TROPHY CAN CHECK FOR THEMSELVES IF THEY DONT BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2002, 02:23:05 PM »
daisy is a loser?
what about pauline?  [wtd] ever happened to her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shigeru Miyamoto i love j00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shigeru Miyamoto i love j00

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2002, 02:27:29 PM »
Paline is gone ....somewhere

Print