Print

Author Topic: GAMECUBE vs x-box  (Read 6076 times)

« on: February 04, 2002, 07:57:10 PM »
post ur thouhts about xbox and gamecue vs xbox my thoughts are xbox sucks my info many people sued microsoft because thier xboxs break all the time and whats with that green thing on it p.s. its 8lbs to fat!!!
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2002, 08:49:58 PM »
Aren't flame threads against the rules?

Anyway, I'm not a fan of XBox, but I'l give t some points for good games. I think Halo and Project Ego is cool.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2002, 09:31:36 PM »
No contest. NGC.

Yep, here come's frostbite, GrimSack's heir, posting and saying that X-Box rules and NGC doesn't.

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 04:03:55 PM »
Yeah, the XBox....(no wait, they'd be expecting that) SUCKS!! I'm a narrow minded Nintendo fanboy!

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2002, 04:54:51 PM »
Read my signature.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"

Edited by - The_Millionaire on 2/5/2002 2:55:53 PM
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2002, 06:01:36 PM »
The X-box is horrible. If I had the time,I would smash every X-box to pieces.

GAMECUBE IS THE BEST!

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2002, 09:57:59 PM »
You know I didn't see one fact or even a thing resembeling a fact in this entire thread.... Cmon people grow a brain or clam up for gods sake. Also who is this GrimShack person? Did he get banned for liking the X-box?

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2002, 06:17:49 AM »
Grimsack got banned because he swears all the time and never talks about Mario.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2002, 07:19:51 PM »
Please stop defending X-box 404notfound. Here's some evidence for you, X-BOX DOESN'T HAVE ANY MARIO GAMES AND IS THEREFORE NOT WORTH PLAYING!

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2002, 07:41:56 PM »
  Oooooh, good point.

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2002, 09:22:52 PM »
what is the point of this topic we all know it's GCN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SORRY!!!!!! DON"T YELL AT ME !!!!

MaRiO, Luigi, YoShI, Bowser,
 And Wario RULE!!!!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2002, 11:00:50 PM »
Sorry 404, your friend (or whatever relation he is to u) Grimsack was banned because he was being an m-f***er on the Fungi Forums.  And, wasnt he banned twice, once and then he returned on probation?

I will jump off the Grand Canyon and NOT land in the Kolorado River (yeah, we've got a Mario cameo there) before X-Box takes over!  And since I am smart (hmm..consider my 4.0 GPA) I would never do such a thing.  Xbox will NE-VER RULE!  NE-VER!
Sorry if I'm using Mr. Face's things.

"Hahahaha X-Box.  But today your pathetic little attacks beat me.  Look what I got!  It's the Star Rod!  Now, Star Rod, I wish that X-Box will never be sold and there will be $200 billion in sales for every GameCube, every day!  Mwahahahahahhhahaahhahahhaah!  As for you, my friend Bill Gates, here's a present: A fried shroom.  It subtracts 6 HP and 2 FP.  oh what?  It adds?" - Bowser, almost ready to flame Bill Gates for allowing the X-box to be released.

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2002, 11:03:07 PM »
Whoops I made a misspelling.
"Today your pathetic little attacks WONT beat me."

There we go.

Look, kids - it's a GameCube! (everyone runs to it to play it)
Now, look - there's an X-Box!
3 seconds later..."Um...whatever did you do to the X-Box?  Oh, you did something called 'murdered' it.  Well, at least it doesn't work, so everyone in class gets an A++ today!"

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2002, 02:25:00 PM »
}{}{}{

Edited by - frostbite on 2/8/2002 12:25:23 PM

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2002, 06:19:51 AM »
I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan all the way! I enjoy Sega, but that's alright because they help Nintendo now! but X-Box.....*gets out a nuke*

P.S. Here's a little bedtime story for X-Box fans: I am proud to say, that the X-Box has been voted and rated as the worst console ever made, and ever will be made!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Print