Print

Author Topic: This may be goodbye...  (Read 10898 times)

« on: February 11, 2002, 02:03:58 PM »
Adding yet another post about me to the long list, I've got some good news for some, bad news for others. Turns out I'm not doing too good in this one class in school, and, since the report cards come out today or tomorrow, when my parents see this, they might not let me use the computer. Hopefully, that won't happen. However, if you don't see me on here tomorrow, or later today for that matter, well, see you next marking period!

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 04:19:42 PM »
Whoo Noo! The report cards didn't come in the mail today! Let's hope they come after Friday, so my parents can take me to the mall to buy Super Mario Advance 2.

Edited by - frostbite on 2/11/2002 2:20:04 PM

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2002, 04:22:29 PM »
good for you. Im getting that too valentines day.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2002, 04:31:29 PM »
Well, here's hoping that everything turns out okay and you are permitted to use the computer after grade cards come out. I, for one, would miss you if you left.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2002, 05:23:44 PM »
I hope things go well for you too.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2002, 05:34:53 PM »
Ya. good luck!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2002, 05:38:23 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  Even though you cause annoyance, I would REALLY miss you if you left!

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2002, 05:54:09 PM »
yeah, if you were gone, it would suck all the fun out of this cuz there wouldn't be anymore debating!!!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2002, 06:19:08 AM »
frostbite, don't leave!!

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2002, 07:02:23 AM »
Well, I don't think he has much of a choice in that desesion. At leat not now. But I will admit, it will be boring without Frostbite. Like outher people said, their would be less debates. Good Luck Frostbite.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2002, 03:08:22 PM »
no don't leave!!!!!!
<what class is it you're having trouble in?>

____
dangit i had a really good sig in mind when i clicked on ''profile'' but know i forgot it

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2002, 03:16:25 PM »
Thank god the mail hasn't come yet. They should be out either today or tomorrow though.

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2002, 03:18:43 PM »
What subject are you having trouble in? Or can u not tell us?

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2002, 04:27:15 PM »
Yes! The report cards haven't come yet! I lov e how the USPS is so slow!

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2002, 05:31:40 PM »
I know I sort of made fun of you about your posts, but they are enjoyable. In spite of the fact that they may be completely wrong, it's nice to hear a different opinion of an arguement. God I hope you don't leave!

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

Print