Print

Author Topic: koopa Kids  (Read 3280 times)

« on: March 04, 2002, 09:53:31 AM »
Give your theroys on were the koopa kids are are they dead? Alive? Tranning? Vacation? I think they are being trained by Bowser! What does everyone else think? I dont think they are dead or have disappered I think they have the next plot ready!

Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we''ll get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell.
Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we will get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell. Ludwig:I get carried away scnce im the strongest Koopa kid! Note: Im also SuperYoshi7175 as well as Ludwig Von Koopa.

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2002, 02:32:01 PM »
If they're dead I'm sueing Nintendo!!!!!!! Live Koopa Kids!!!!!!!!  Nintendo!!!!!! What's your problem put them in another game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're on vacation!!!!!!!!!

I like my Gamecube with plenty of koopa stomping Mario
my Sega with plenty of Sonic Speed
my playstation with no bandi-cooties
my TV with chock full of Anime
and "that dum microsoft system" in millions of pieces!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 03:31:02 PM »
As I said that is likely true nintendo said they would not act as if one characater died in a Mario game. Woundering why I talk like I made this topic I did check my sig.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2002, 04:35:15 PM »
they could be practiceing there driving skills,getting ready for MK on GNC,coming in as racers
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2002, 05:45:22 PM »
That would be great! That is also unlikely!

Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we will get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell. Ludwig:I get carried away scnce im the strongest Koopa kid! Note: Im also SuperYoshi7175 as well as Ludwig Von Koopa.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2002, 06:03:15 PM »
Several of them fell in Lava in SMW.  Well, they might be recovering.  Perhaps they're on vacation, or being trained.  Maybe they're too young, who knows!  But then again, when's the last time we had a major Mario game?

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2002, 06:08:13 PM »
True thats is a good theroy next...question when will the koopa kids be back if ever?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2002, 09:12:36 PM »
i think nintendo doesnt know how to make them in 3d

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2002, 09:28:39 PM »
............00boo, I think Nintendo can do that

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2002, 01:13:37 PM »
I've said this many times before, they're alive, but they just don't fight Mario anymore!

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2002, 02:30:54 PM »
they're all out tanning on myrtle beach

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2002, 07:09:27 PM »
i think theyre in bowsers dungeon for failing him so many times.i hope they are anyway.
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2002, 02:45:23 PM »
I believe they are now training the future Koopa Troopas and all of Bowser's army for more action against Mario, ever since they realized they just couldn't be Mario. I think Larry and Iggy Koopa are his top advisers. The other guys are OK, except for Wendy, who got roasted the last time Mario defeated her...
Just a theory.
 n/a

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2002, 10:21:17 AM »
  It really doesn't matter to me!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2002, 02:50:43 PM »
i think they're tanning in Myrtle Beach too!!
Cheezee Pizzaaa!!!

Print