Print

Author Topic: I'm mad- you can get Sonic- hello? Write to N Pwr  (Read 1556 times)

« on: March 04, 2002, 07:30:46 PM »
I'm laughing in your faces, I wrote Nintendo Power, and they say it is quite true to get Sonic and Tails on Super Smash Bros. Melee!Sonic Team worked on this game with Nintendo and the way to get Sonic and Tails (at once)
is to use Kirby, float out of the platform on cruel melee, float above them when they are all gathered, and press down+B over them to do a smash attack! Sonic can do the bubble bounce and tails can float for a short time(like Kirby and Jigglypuff) Hello- I'm the Knowlage Master, cooldude! I know more than anybody, have my sources and I've playing games since I was two years of age! I want no more of this and I want to get back to my quizes- no beef on Super Yoshi because he won riddle#1, and he shall be prized by not being blamed.
Sam BZ.

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2002, 07:34:20 PM »
Heh, looks like NP gave you the sarcasim thing. I saw the magazine where it says you can get them. They wrote in the next issue, that it was an spirl fools joke. You can't get them.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 07:37:07 PM »
I was about to try it too!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

Print