Print

Author Topic: the interactive story  (Read 11059 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 02:05:36 PM »
Slowly transform into a skull kid over a period of decades lost in the woods.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »
Find a cure for cancer underneath a rock.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Sqrt2

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »
Keep going forward, in the hope that you find another person who will have some means of exiting the forest.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 12:59:49 AM »
Keep going forward, in the hope that you find another person who will have some means of exiting the forest.

You keep walking in the direction you think you where going when you hit the tree.  You wander for hours.  You begin to think you are walking in circles.  You lose hope of surviving.  You fall to the ground moaning, ready to die, when off in the distance you see a bright red tent.  You run towards the tent, very weary and hoping there might be food.  You barely make it to the tent.  You look and see a pink duffel bag.  You look inside of it.

The bag contains:
clothes
8GB SD card labeled "Y.I. hike 2"
G.P.S.
large bags of trail mix (1 full, 1 half eaten)
gram crackers (1 box)
king size chocolate bars (2)
marshmallows (1 bag)
bug spray
first aid kit

Oh man, you think to yourself, that trail mix looks- wait a minute, pink tank-top, short shorts, red t-shirt, OVERALLS!!  It is at that moment you realize that you have stumbled upon-
"Don't you-a worry, Peach," says a man in the distance getting closer, "I have-a some band-aids for that-a cut."
"Oh," says a woman's voice also getting closer, "it's only a little scrape, and that trail was absolutely beautiful.  We really should go on."
"No, I insist-a." says the man again, still getting closer.  You realize they are probably not too welcome to stray yoshis poking around in their stuff.  You have to do something, and fast!

What do you do?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:38:34 PM by K-Far »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 12:31:50 PM »
I ask Mario why he's wearing a pink tank top.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »
I ask Peach why she's speaking in an Italian accent and calling Mario Peach and why she's a man.
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 01:37:21 PM »
I ask Luigi why he's wearing Mario's clothes and putting the moves on Mario's girlfriend.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 03:54:24 PM »
I'm a dinosaur with an elastic tongue and a penchant for eating a lot. I eat them.

Sqrt2

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »
Steal the trail mix and hide in the nearest bush.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 04:41:47 PM by Sqrt2 »
AA fanboy and proud!

Print