Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 143142 times)

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2010, 08:50:33 PM »
Most people don't just have random bizzare pics and links on their paste...and in that case:
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2010, 09:22:11 PM »
Go post that on You Laugh You Lose, fox. A good Mr. Bean pic never gets old.

I can't remember, but I might have seen worse Krystal outfits. But I'm pretty sure even the worst furry costume can't compare to the horror of Man-Faye (it's probably NSFW to look him up. The pictures are truly horrifying).

*does a search for "worst costume ever"* Oh my god. Yeah, I'll never do that again.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 09:28:36 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2010, 09:30:40 PM »
You saw Penisman, didn't you?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »
yeah i saw him... what about this?
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2010, 09:40:13 PM »
You saw Penisman, didn't you?
That and a guy wearing two beach pails like a bikini.

And I hate that freaky face. I remember seeing it as one of the Game Boy Camera error messages. Man, why can't that image just die...
You didn't say wot wot.

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2010, 09:48:34 PM »
you gotta check out that kirby picture on MS paint... Its the most recent!
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2010, 04:55:00 PM »
One time  was in a really bad car accident when my friend was driving drunk, we flipped the car 6 times.  We got out unscathed, didn't call the police, pushed the car to the side of the road and left the scene of the accident.  The cops eventually found out but couldn't charge him with DD because it was the day after.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2010, 05:00:21 PM »
So you're still drifting in the shallows of that Sea of Confusion, I see.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 05:02:29 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2010, 05:16:09 PM »
Hey man thanks for your concern!  Actually, that was almost a year ago.  But no not anymore, I cleaned myself up after 1 last hit about 3 months ago, and havent touched anything since, not even cigarettes.  Now I'm working full time at a leading graphics company in my area.
I only watch [adult swim]

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2010, 04:23:27 PM »
Hey, good job, man.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2010, 04:57:22 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »
I have what may be an unhealthy addiction to TV Tropes.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2010, 01:33:10 PM »
As they themselves say, TvTropes will ruin your life.

[A quick foreword: ****. My dad closed this tab during his turn on the computer, so the following is merely a shoddy reproduction of what I had before.]

Confession time. I had specifically told him not to close the tab in which I was composing that rant, but he did it anyway because "the computer was being slow". As revenge, I deleted a bunch of his bookmarks. :3

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2010, 02:46:39 PM »
I'm still scared of dogs.
I also bite my nails. Tons.
Guess who's back!!!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2010, 09:02:11 PM »
I'm sure I've mentioned at least some of these before, but I can't swim, I can't ride a bike without training wheels, I've never ridden a roller coaster, and I didn't get my driver's permit until the age of 19 and have little to no motivation to get the full license or really drive much at all. Also, I had the mailbag topic open in a tab the whole time I was home this weekend because I was planning on playing TTYD to see if there was a chalk outline somewhere like I thought I remembered, and I never got around to it, so I'm gonna go close that tab now.

I never shorten my nails any way other than biting them. Also, I often leave one thumbnail rather long for a while in case I need to cut some tape or hurt someone or something.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print