Print

Author Topic: I give up  (Read 2978 times)

« on: October 11, 2000, 01:33:51 AM »
I just can't find that secret page!!! I need more clues! I've tried everything! I've tried looking for it under other names, I've tried search engines, I've even tried asking Deezer ( and of couse that didn't help much).
I'm just going to have one maybe last look before I give up totally. Also I think the " Search Party" that was looking for it gave up too.

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2000, 05:44:44 AM »
Mr. Face say never give up! Mr. Face NE-VER wrong!!!

* Mr. Face say this post is awesome. Mr. Face NE-VER wrong!
* Mr. Face say this post is awesome. Mr. Face NE-VER wrong!

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2000, 06:20:44 PM »
I specifically remember scouring the source code on the main page...  Waaay back in September of '99, I was teaching myself HTML by observing the code on other pages.  I read the source of TMK's main page and saw the message, and so I tried finding the secret page on the side while I learned HTML.  Obviously, I still haven't found it...

I did learn one important thing from Deezer's HTML though- make sure your code is readable and well organized! ; )
Someone set up us the bomb!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2000, 10:18:27 PM »
I almost posted a clue in September (the secret page's one-year anniversary), but I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't totally give it away...

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2000, 02:21:46 AM »
Webpro say Mr Face the coolest! Webpro NE-VER wrong! :) ( sorry but I really like doing that. Sorry if anyone's getting annoyed.)

Print