Print

Author Topic: Mario's Sacrifice IV: An RPG/Story  (Read 6976 times)

« on: July 31, 2005, 07:47:04 PM »
In a land of pure evil, one that has been overpowered by the strongest demon in history, one must be quick on his feet, and one with his mind and body. You cannot hope to survive without these talents. Talents, in which a certain plumber hero from a forgotten land has mastered. "Luigi.....Luigi what have you become? You have powers beyond my own. Beyond anybody! How could you have done this......" Four long years of pain and war had gone by. Four months since Luigi, the worlds strongest fighter for justice, lost his mind. The Final Destination was closed.....but not without a price. In doing so, he had created an alternate reality. Mario, and everyone else, had escaped from the Eye. The eye, the Final Destination, was, as you know, the realm of the dead. The realm people went to after their death. If it was ever opened, people could escape, if fate deemed them worthy. This is four years ago......

Luigi had jumped into the eye of evil. He was going to shut it by drawing in all of it's energy, causing it to implode. But as he did, familar figures were making their way out. Mario, Wario, Yoshi, Waluigi, Mr.T, Vivian, and all the rest. They had to force Mario out, as he had told them it was best not to mess with life and death. If you die, it was for a reason. But he escaped, and Luigi was sucked into the darkness. The implosion had not harmed anyone but Giga. His power sorce, the dark power, had been closed off. He shrunk back to normal size, but not without pain. Ludwig was still inside, who had used the Star Rod to keep himself from being digested. But as Bowser reverted, he dropped it into his father's stomach! It has melted to nothing. Ludwig gasped. The walls came in on him, and the little Koopa met a painful end. He was crushed into dust. Bowser's stomach was big enough to hold him. Anger, on the other hand, could not retain his power. He vanished, never to return again. All was well. Except Luigi....he was gone forever. There was no way on Earth that it could be opened again. And the darkness had taken him. He did it only out of pure heart and rage. He didn't even think about the side affects. And now, he had payed the ultimate price. The whole Kingdom had. Citizens of Mushroom city had been wiped out. However, E.Gadd had a paln to save the Princess from the attack Luigi had fired off earlier. Deep below his house, was a bunker a mile deep. At a split second, he ran into his room, and ordered Peach to go with him down into the safe keeping. Running as fast as they could, he lead them to saftey. In five minutes, everyone, even E.Gadd, had been seated. They felt the explosion. It was huge. But they came up to the land that was left. Nothing. Not a tree in site. It was all gone. But, they could see a few figures in the distance. Mario and his friends. They ran to him. She grabbed him and kissed him like never before! Wario laughed and said to Mario, "Getting a little ambitous now aren't we?" Peach was so happy to see the love of her life alive. "Mario, you're alive! And everyone is here! I thought....my heart thought that you were gone......It thought wrong! What happened here? And where's Luigi? I want to give him a hug!" Mario looked at her. He began to cry. Peach gasped. "Mario...I'm so sorry! He's gone? No...." She too, began to cry. She hurt, and felt for Mario. He had lost the brother he loved for a long time. Wario spoke up. "He died to save us all. And if the author had any brains, he would change this stories name to Luigi's Sacrifice!" Mario sat down, and looked around. I think the warp to Brooklyn is that way. It should still be there, cause it was underground. We can start a new life there. I can tell you the whole story as soon as we make it. Are you getting this, Bowser. Bowser snorted. "HMMFF! I'll come, but I doubt I'll get far. They might put me in a zoo! Yoshi and his pals too! And what about the Toads?" Mario said,"It's our only chance.......look at this place. Nothing. We have to go, or we will die out here. Luigi wouldn't want that. He died for us. So lets go!" Finally, it was to be.......they made there way to the real world of New York.

Five Months later: For five months, they lived in a tiny house that could not fit them all. Some lived outside, in the back yard. They had to keep people like the Toads and Yoshi out of site. Mario had got a job that didn't pay well, but was good to put what little food they needed on the table. Even though there were about 40 in the house; Mario, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, E.Gadd, Yoshi, the partners, Peach, and about 26 subjects, all that were Toads. That said, Mario would have to feed 40 people. This is what he would do. Every Wednesday, he would go to the market, and get one food item for each pearson. What they got was what they got. If they didn't eat it, then they went hungry. There was no T.V, air, or anything else. He used the money for food, water, ect. It wasn't good at all. Mario had gone from a great hero to a nobody. That all changed, one year later.

One year and five months later: A scream. Blood was all over the street. A dark figure had moved across the plain. Everyone in his way were killed. They all fell. Mario was on the move. He thought this man was nothing more then a cerial killer. He was wrong again. As he took off the mans cloak, the face of terror had shown it's form. "Luigi......how is this all possible? This just can't be happening! You died, and I saw you die! Has the portal been opened? How could this have all happened?" Luigi smacked him. "You fool, the Luigi you knew is gone. It's true, my body is back, but my spirit has become one with the darkness. I am the most powerful being in the universe. As soon as I jumped into the portal, the Eye of Evil, the dakness in my heart was brought to full power! I sat there, for a year, gathering power so that one day, I would break back into the real world! As soon as I did, I knew my goal: To bring darkness to Earth, and it's citizens! Mario, the world is mine! The Final Destination is my sorce.....my world! Now I will bring it here! I am the soul of true power, the murderer........The dark God of Destruction!!!!!" Mario was crying. He could not believe this. He thought this had happened because he could not control his anger. That Luigi had set out to Subcon to bring him back. And that they had set out to the mountains to bring friends back from the dead. It might as well have all been in vain. Luigi was controled by darkness, and in turn, he controled it. As he began to run, Luigi raised his hand and spread a dark cloud over Brooklyn. It engulfed the city. "This is my world now!" Around the world, the cloud spread, until the Earth was black as night. Luigi spoke the words that would become famous around the world. "Citizens, I am now the new ruler of this plain! You know sould no longer know me as Luigi, but the God of Destruction! I am all powerful!" Just then, demons rose from the ground, the seas boiled, and the sky fell. A giant Earthquake had leveled major cities. It was if the Revelation had happened. Luigi was a person of pure power. But deep inside, he was fighting to regain control.......he was not all gone. Mario had gotten everyone out of the house. He ran and ran with his friends, but they could not escape his brother. He was the true ruler of Earth. But he had to escape.......

The next three years were spent trying to find a safe keeping. E.Gadd, using the last of his gadgets, created a barrier to keep dark demons away. It housed all of Mario's friends. However, it would soon fall. Food was a big problem. Mario and Wario fought everyday againts demons trying to find the rest of the planets foods. They would bring it back to the safe keeping eveyday. Soon, the barrier would fall, and Mario would have to face his brother. God of Destruction, or The Eye, was Luigi's new name. He ruled the world with an iron fist. Lakitus would fly for his food everyday. Goombas labored in the mines. Koopas constructed his castle. And Buzzy Beatles were his army. Infused with dark power, they were a force not to be messed with. But the time had come. Mario would have to face Luigi. It was time for the attack....

Okay everyone, the story has been spoken, and now, it's time for an RPG! Mario and his pals are going to attack the castle, but they need your help! What I'm gonna do is this. I'm going to let about nine members join the team, and when it is done, we can fight Luigi! It is an RPG! Please respond! The characters you can choose are: Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, Peach, E.Gadd, Bowser, Koops, Vivian, or Mr. T (the baby Yoshi). I'm gonna be Mario. Okay, I'll start it off.

Mario and friends are going to Luigi's castle. They are all on level one, and the max HP and FP is 15. Each character has a different defence and offence, plus attacks, and so on. You can decide what attacks they have, but make sure it's not too powerful. You know, it can't be like a 30 HP doing attack. Okay, so just as they are coming up to the castle, a giant Buzzy Beatle and Lakitu attack! Here are there stats.

Lakitu
HP: 50
Defence:0
Attack:3

Buzzy Beatle
HP: 45
Defence: 3
Attack: 3

Okay. Mario, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi and Bowser will fight the Lakitu. Mr.T, Vivian, Peach, E.Gadd and Koops will fight the Buzzy Beatle. Mario attacks first fighting the Lakitu, then Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi and Bowser. Then the Lakitu will attack the whole party. After this is done, the team fighting the BB will attack. First Mr.T, then Vivian, Peach, E.Gadd, and Koops. The BB will attack the whole party, and there turn is over. The Lakitu fighting team will repeat, and so on. After the battles, I will right a small chapter explaining what happens next. Got it? Please respond! I would love to make this work. This is the final story, and I see a few fans have listened. I hope those fans will help me. Finally got it all? Please respond!!!

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/1/2005 10:04:15 AM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 07:50:18 PM »
Mario's stats
HP: 15
FP:15
Attacks: Fire blast. Does 4 HP worth of damage, but drains 3 FP. Jump: Does 2 HP. Hammer: Does  3 HP, but drains 1 FP.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 12:54:01 PM »
If nobody joins by a week from now, I'll just tell the rest of the story.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 02:48:51 PM »

Edited by - twistedflames on 8/1/2005 1:50:22 PM

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 02:54:45 PM »
Wario' Stats

HP: 20
FP: 10

Jump: Does 5 damage to enemy (non-effective against spiked opponents)
Wario crush - does 20 damage but Wario takes 5 damage in recoil
Fireball Supreme - does 10 damage to all enemies but takes 5 FP
Wario HP drain - does 10% damage to an enemy and restores to Wario the HP taken from the opponent (when HP is max FP is charged) 1 FP is used

Edited by - kurtvegita on 8/1/2005 1:56:55 PM

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 03:02:35 PM »
That's great! Hey twistedflames, if want to join, that would be cool. I need about 6 more guys that have read the other three before this one. Anyone? It'll be fun, trust me.

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 09:16:15 AM »
Okay, I'll start the battle. Mario attacks the Lakitu with Fire Ball. It does 4 HP worth of damage to it. These are the conditions.

Mario
HP:15
FP:12

Lakitu
HP:46

Mario: Mama Mia! If this keeps up, we'll have my brother out of power in no time!

Your turn, Wario.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/3/2005 8:18:51 AM

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 05:33:56 PM »
Jump

Does 5 damage

Wario

Latiku

HP: 41

Wario thinks: I hope this cloud holds me!

Edited by - kurtvegita on 8/3/2005 4:34:46 PM

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
The Lakitu attacks Mario with Spiny Shell. It hits Mario and does 3 damage to him!

Condition: Mario
HP: 12
FP:12

Mario attacks the Lakitu with Fire Ball again. It does 4HP, and the Lakitu becomes burned! At the end of each turn, for three turns, he will get 1 HP worth of damage.

Mario: This battle is really heating up! Ah, nuts, I just said one of the worst puns in history!

It's now Wario's turn again, but It would be cool of others joined up. Come on, I know people out there have read this.

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2005, 06:23:25 PM »
Wario does Wario Crush

Wario does 20 damage but akes 5 damage in recoil

Wario

Latiku

HP: 17

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2005, 06:42:29 PM »
The Lakitu has become serious now. It fires off many Spiny's, and they all rise to attack.

SPINY'S
HP: 3
DEFENCE:1, Physical attacks are useless againts Spiny's. All attacks will have no effect, but you will recieve 1 HP worth of damage for doing so.
Attacks: Mad Roller, does 3 HP of damage.

There are three Spiny's on the field, and all must be delt with before attacking the Lakitu. However, the Lakitu can still deal damage to us. After the Lakitu attacks a random character, the Spiny's will do the same.

Mario attacks Spiny #1 with Hammer. It only does 2 HP of damage because of the defence. The Lakitu gets one HP of damage because of his burn.

STATS:
Mario
HP:12
FP:5

SPINY#1
HP:1

Lakitu
HP:16

Mario: *huff.....pufff* this guy is really bringing the pain! Come on guys, we can do it!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/3/2005 5:43:30 PM

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2005, 09:21:04 PM »
Wario

Fireball Supreme

10 damage to all enemies - 5 FP

All spinys dead

Wario

FP: 5

Latiku:

HP: 6

Mmmmmm.... cooked Spiny

Edited by - kurtvegita on 8/3/2005 8:22:34 PM

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2005, 01:00:12 PM »
The Lakitu could not be hurt until all the Spiny's were dead, so he still has 16 HP. He attacks Wario with mist cloud. Wario's next attack will miss! He also goes up into the sky, so all attacks that are made againts him must be jumping.

Mario uses Jumpman to reach him. He does 2 HP worth of damage, but also can double the damage by flipping a coin. I got tails, so the attack does not multiply.

All Stats are the same, but the Lakitu has an HP of 14.

Mario: This isn't good......If I can't beat this Lakitu, then how will I beat my brother?

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2005, 06:06:47 PM »
Wario uses recover shroom wario's HP and BP restored by 5

Wario:

Latiku:

14HP

Don't worry we can level up, my next attack is gas bomb. Dunno how to do it yet, need to level up first

*note* I can make a forums for this...

Edited by - kurtvegita on 8/4/2005 5:10:23 PM

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2005, 09:58:25 PM »
The Lakitu uses Spiny toss at Wario. It hits him and does 3 damage. The Lakitu gets 1 HP of damage from his burn. Mario also attacks with jump.

Lakitu
HP:11

Mario: Mamamia! I'm hungry, I'm gonna eat my Mushroom after this.

Print