Print

Author Topic: What happened to Wario?  (Read 2436 times)

« on: August 05, 2005, 09:57:10 PM »
Okay, I know this happened way back in the month of March, and I'm sure that there was a thread just like this. To those of you who watched the Robot Chicken episode where Mario, Luigi and Wario were in a race againts cars like the Robot E. Lee and the dude from that racer anime.......what happened to Wario at the end of the race? I noticed that in screen shots he wasn't at the finish line, and I've looked all over to find what really happened to him. Was he killed, or crushed, or did he run away? I didn't get the chance to see that episode, and I am embarrassed that I would have to waist space on the Forum boards just to ask this question. I'm sorry that I have done this, so as soon as I get the answer...please close this topic.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/5/2005 8:57:47 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 08:05:46 AM »
Nothing happened, he just disappeared from the episode halfway through. Seriously, you started a thread for this?

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 11:17:44 AM »
Yes, I just wanted to know. Read the entire post. I didn't want a whole thread. [CLOSE TOPIC.]

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 01:27:33 PM »
I don't get why people always say things like "CLOSE TOPIC".

It makes it look like they are forcing the staff members to do it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 01:29:53 PM »
Wario was replaced with Luigi. He didn't dissapear, he was also in the scene about the blue tortoise shell.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 01:52:29 PM »
I think I said [CLOSE TOPIC] because it looked cool. I'm not trying to force mods to close it. I should have looked further into Wario's vanishing act, but now that I have the answer, I think it would be best to close it.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/7/2005 1:00:49 PM

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 08:37:56 PM »
Mario, Luigi and Wario were all in the race. Mario and Luigi made it safely through the race. Wario only appears at the starting line and in the blue screen. He isn't shown or implied to have been killed. He just simply disappeared.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print