Print

Author Topic: Playin' with the Mario Mix Dance Pad  (Read 7664 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 07:15:40 PM »
Kind of weird that this is flopping between Dance Pads (actual name is Action Pad) and Control Pads. Anywho, that be so great. I've got to try it next time I get access to my cousin's Action Pad. How delightful!
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 05:29:07 AM »
I tried to play ssbm with my gamecube steering wheel. for some reason, it 0only works for its "compatable" games like double dash
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2006, 08:25:56 PM »
So that's why you have that sig. 0_0
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2006, 09:09:56 PM »
It seems to me that I've said this before, but I played several Classic NES games on my 8 direction GCN dance pad using my GameBoy Player.  I was okay at SMB, but could only make 2000 on the flag pole.  I never tried the Mario Mix pad.  Besides I used my PS2 pads for awhile.  Now I have some GCN raised button thick dense foam pads for the GCN. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2006, 07:41:14 AM »
Is Dancing Stage Mario Mix amusing?
I've thought to buy it, but I'm not shure (and I want to buy also Mario Smash Football and Mario Pary 7) about it!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 11:24:42 AM by Super Caterina! »
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2006, 07:44:45 AM »
Is football in Italy American Soccer, because there isn't a Mario Football game here. Lol! That's so interesting! Here, its called Super Mario Strikers and its Americn soccer and the Mario dance game is Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix! That is so neat! :D ;D
By the way, DDR: MM is very fun indeed! :D I'm a proud owner.

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2006, 08:58:10 AM »
Super Catreina! is from Europe. I think. Becauses in Europe, DDR is called Dancing stage.

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2006, 11:23:35 AM »
Super Catreina! is from Europe. I think. Becauses in Europe, DDR is called Dancing stage.

Yes, I'm from Europe. I'm a proud ITALIAN! Like Mario! =D
I think that the title we have it's a little strange...In fact football is different from soccer. But I don't know the why at school I've always learned  to say football more frequently then soccer....
In Italy, Mario Smash Football is a completely success because there are many Nintendo fans who like soccer and Mario, too!
It's also a completely different game from the other classicals of EA!!!
Also many Sony fans say they want it for their Playstation, but this is impossible! EH,EH!!!

We are very famous of our soccer, you know, but I prefer play it then watch it (but, for this time, I'll play it in a tottally different way!!! YUPPIIIIIIDUUUUUUUUU!!!! ^___^) .

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2006, 05:03:20 PM »
Neato! ;D :D

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2006, 08:29:34 PM »
"Dancing Stage?" That's actually a better name than "Dance Dance Revolution" in my opinion. "Dance Dance Revolution" sounds like strange Engrish (poor Japanese to English translation) if you ask me. We could learn a lot about Italy from Super Caterina!

The name "football" actually fits the game of soccer than it does the game of football, seeing as you use your feet in soccer way more than in football. What a strange country the USA is.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2006, 11:51:17 AM »
That's what I asked in my message. Maybe you should make an Italian Translations 'n' Such topic, SC! ;D

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2006, 02:14:51 PM »
That's what I asked in my message. Maybe you should make an Italian Translations 'n' Such topic, SC! ;D

What do you mean for "neato"? :-D

Is this what you want?
- Dance Dance Revolution Mario= Rivoluzione Danza Danza con Mario (ehr... This is literary, but I think the right one translation can be: "La Rivoluzione della Danza con Mario"= " Dance Revolution with Mario")
And then "Dancing Stage Mario mix"= "La Dimensione della Danza mixata Mario"

ARRIVEDERCI !!! =D =D =D

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 04:02:45 PM »
I meant the info. you gave us was neato! :D

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2006, 12:06:21 PM »
It sounds easy to me but, what would I know? I never tried it yet.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 12:09:18 PM by Martini »

Print