Print

Author Topic: Mario the Man, and other fairly stupid tales.  (Read 6460 times)

« on: April 13, 2006, 07:31:46 PM »
I was thinking about making a bunch of random stories for my English teacher, just to show her what my FF pals and I could cook up. It's kinda like a big book of short stories for children, you know the type, no? The rules for the stories are..........

1. They must be about Mario.
2. They must have some kind of moral.
3. They can't be graphic or violent.
4. If it's not funny, that's fine, but I wanted to make the entire thing kinda hilarious........

If you post a story here, (be sure to correct it and everything) I will give credit to you in my book! My story will be the first..........

Mario the Man, and his band!
By PaperLuigi
Pictures by no one.

BANG! BOOM! Wario, the Mushroom Kingdom's local theif, was pulling a gigantic piano done the stairs, thinking he could get it into the garage himself. Today was the day he and his friends, Mario and Luigi were starting a band. Yoshi had even requested that he should be in with the gang. "I know how to play!! I know how to play," he replied with excitement. So Yoshi was added to the list as the whatever-he-played. "Okay, then," Mario proclaimed. "It's all set! Meet me at Wario's garage on Saturday, 10:00! Don't be late!" Wario had waited all week for this, but at the last second, he forgot which instrument he played. So he decided to hall down Waluigi's old piano he had stuffed away in the attic. Wario was trying to get it down. "*huff* *wheeze* When I was a kid, they didn't make them so heavy!" Wario grunted all the way down, from the top, to the floor board. "Whatever happened to those real tiny one's with 8 or 9 keys that lit up and talked to you when you played them? This junk is outrageous!" After an hour or so, he finally got the piano in front of the garage door, which of course, was much smaller than the piano. Broke stair pieces had cluttered the floor. Luigi was already inside the compact perimeter, when he noticed Wario was standing with the giant instrument by his side. Luigi sighed. "I thought you were gonna play a flute or something........"
"I was? So that's the instrument I was going to play!!"
Luigi was not suprised that this had happened. Pointless things like this happened to Wario every day. So he screamed, "Get it out then!!!" Wario's responce fell short of what Luigi wanted. "I-I-I think I fogot where I put it....." Wario stuttered. "It was next to my sandwich the last time I-BELCH! A!
Luigi was baffled by Wario's odd sounding burp. "Wait, do that again," he asked.
"Burp! G!"
A wide grin planted itself on Wario's face. "I can sing AND burp my ABC's! That's awesome! Now if only I could actually learn HOW to say my ABC's...."
"You idiot, you just ate your flute! It was sitting by your sandwich, and you thought it would be funny to take a bite, eh?!" Luigi's face was bright red.
"No, no, it was a mistake," Wario cried. "Here's my flute, right here!" He opened a case, revealing a ham sandwich, mustard and all. "Oh, neat, a sandwich," he said, taking a bite. Luigi tried to ignore Wario's stupidity while setting up his own instrument: a violin. He took it out, plucked a few strings and set it back down. Mario and Yoshi would be arriving soon, so being in tune was top priority. "I just can't wait to begin practicing our classical band! It'll be perfect! I can just see success, pouring out it's wonderful rays of light on my face and saying-." Before finishing his extremley boring speech of how great his band, who hadn't even had one dress rehearsal, was going to be, Luigi spotted Wario out of the corner of his eye.  Wario had a ghostly blank stare on his face, as his mind tried to grasp the simple concept: " The door's too small, you idiot! The door IS TOO SMALL!" Luigi opened his mouth to say something to him, but Wario's hand came up to try and shut him up. "There's a problem here......." he mumbled to himself. Luigi was tempted to let him figure that out on his own. It was just too hilarious to pass up, so he shut his mouth and kept tuning. Finally, after 10 minutes or so, Wario's face lit up with shock. "The door's too small," he claimed. "Oh, so what ELSE is new?" Luigi laughed with a sence of irony. He plased his hand on his face and tried to aproach the situation in a calmer attitude."Well, yeah......of course it is. We were expecting you to play the flute," he sighed. Luigi turned away and let Wario move the piano back up to the darkness of the attic. Wario, however, had no other options, as he had wanted to be in a band for a while now. Taking the piano by the legs with all his might, he ripped the instruement through the miniature wall. Not suprisingly, the entire doorway (and instrument) were destroyed. Sitting amongst the ruble and dust was Wario and every broken key. His hands grasped the legs of Waluigi's piano. For a moment, everything was silent. Luigi knew that this was bound to happen, and screaming wouldn't help, so he simpley said "meh" and kept tunning. Wario gazed at the entire mess and laughed, " I fell sorry for the goon who's gonna have to clean this up!" Trying his best not to laugh, Luigi pointed his bow at Wario and commanded "Clean! Now!" Wario looked at the entire room and gasped, finally understanding something he had know for years. "Hey, I don't even now how to play the piano. I play a flute!" "Well duh," sighed Luigi. Wario reached int his pocket and took out an aged flute with ketchup clogging the holes where the sound came out. The tip was smuthered in old pickle bits and globs of mustard. There was even lettuce glued on to the end. "It's obvious," though Luigi, "that he tried to eat this once........." Although playing it was most likely impossible, Wario was going t try anyway. He put his lips on the piece, while siliva poured out from his mouth. Luigi had a terrible look on his face. "Blech........." With all his might, Wario blew into the flute. "SCRECCHHHAAAAAAAA!!!" The poor thing screamed. Confused, Wario questioned, "Now that can't be right. What's wrong with this thing?" At this point, Luigi was about to pull out a hammer and knock some sence into this bozo, who really hadn't played an instruement at all. Before he could though, a loud knock on the door filled the complex. "Who's ready to rock?!" Yelled a familar voice. The door flung open, revealing Mario and Yoshi in punk rock outfit's, make-up and all. Luigi, Mario and Yoshi just stared at each other, relizing they had not come up with what KIND of band they had actually wanted to perform. They all just laughed and walked home, thinking that a band may not have been the best idea. Wario was left sitting there, with his hand under his armpit.

3 Hours later.

"I don't get it," said Wario.

THE MORAL: Before you start a band, pick out intruments and genre BEFORE playing.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 09:52:21 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 07:57:47 PM »
Can they be parodies of fairy tails?  I have a funny Mario adaption of Snow White.  And I thought up a moral for it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 07:59:55 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 12:06:06 PM »
Sure, go for it!

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 12:56:59 PM »
As in no violence, does that mean he can't fight Bowser. If not...what the crap is the story without Bowser! If so...then cool, I'll try to think of one.

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 01:32:52 PM »
No violence as in......EXAMPLE: Mario get's a long sword and cuts bowser in half. Blood and organs splurt everywhere. Please don't do that!

Here's a little Do's and Don'ts. Stuff that can and can't be in the story.

DO's:

1.Fighting is okay.
2.Weapons such as guns ARE acceptable, as long as the situation is funny! (i.e a guy is drinking beer. He's shot, but his spirit get's back up and continues to drink.)
3.Alcohol is also okay. (Guess what? It has to be funny!)
4. I guess blood is okay, just PLEASE DO NOT make it graphic. (i.e nose bleeds and cuts are okay.)

DON'TS

1. No graphic violince, as mentioned above.
2. No drugs.
3. Don't thug up your story. (No mafia, gangs, any of that crap.)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 03:27:57 PM »
Snow Peach and the Seven Toads
A Mario adaption of Snow White
Adaption written by Kojinka

Part 1
Once upon a time in a forest far far away, ther lived seven little men with mushroom caps called Toads.  One day while walking through the woods, one of the Toads discovered an abandoned crying baby.  The Toad read the note pinned to the childs blanket.  The note read, "My name is Snow Peach.  I am an orphaned little girl in search of a caring family.  The Toad held Snow Peach in hopes of soothing her, and he thought "I should show her to the others.'

"She is quite adorable, Hexatoad," said a second Toad at their humble cottage.
"Can we raise her as our own, Tritoad?" Hexatoad asked.
"I don't know," Tritoad said.  "We should ask Toad."
"What's all this talk?" the leader, Toad, entered with an armful of firewood.  "Ah, and who is this sweet little tyke?" Toad laid the wood by the fireplace and held the child in his arms as the little girl giggled happily.
"I found her in the forest," said Hexatoad said.
"Where are her parents?" Toad asked.
"According to this note, she has none," Hexatoad handed the note to Toad.
"Snow Peach eh?" Toad pondered as he read the parchment.
"Can we raise her as our own?" Tritoad and Hexatoad pleaded.
"Of course," Toad smiled.

And so, Snow Peach was raised by the seven Toads in the forest.  She grew to be the fairest, most beautiful young woman in the land.

Elsewhere, in a castle engulfed by dark storm clouds, an old female turtle creature in dark dark blue robes, known as a magikoopa, hovered happily to a mirror.  "Mirror, mirror on the wall," she crackled.  "Who's the fairest of them all?"
The face of male magikoopa materialized in the mirror.  "Well, my fair Queen Kammy," the magikoopa said with doubt, "my sensors indicate a young woman named Snow Peach, who lives in the forest, is the fairest, but--"
"WHAT?!" Kammy shrieked.  "Kamek," she pointed her wand at the magikoopa in the mirror, "I don't pay you to say someone else is fairer than me!"
"You don't pay me at all," Kamek said.
"Just for that," Kammy snarled, "I'll deal with you once I'm through with that Snow Brat!"
"Okay," Kamek said without a hint of fear, "Enjoy your seven years of bad luck."
"Grrrr!!" the jealous Kammy stomped out of the Mirror Room into a room filled with rotten brown mushroom creatures with fangs called Goombas and an assortment of turtle creatures called Koopa Troopas. "Which of my loyal minions shall I use to deal with this Snow Puke?"
"We're not your minions," said a Goomba.  "Lord Bowser just is lending us to you so he doesn't have to crossdress."
"For that smartalac remark," Kammy snapped, "you'll be one of them!"
A rabble of Koopa Troopas a few Goombas laughed.
"And you bunch will go with him!" Kammy barked.
The gang scowled.

Part 2 will be in the next post
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:57:01 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 03:35:02 PM »
A little filler...
I'll edit tihs post when I am done with my tall tale...

A Mario Story:

Once upon a time,
THE END.

Moral:
DOn't play with matches.
Most Wishy-Washy

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 04:37:02 PM »
Snow Peach and the Seven Toads  part 2

Meanwhile, in the peaceful forest, Snow Peach skipped happily along, her long golden locks flowing in the breeze, but she was soon attacked by a gang of Koopa Troopas and Goombas.
"Are you Snow Peach?" a Goomba growled.
"Why do you want to know?" Snow Peach quivered.
"We were ordered to de-" a Koopa Troopa nudged the talking Goomba. "I mean, uh, give her a fabulous prize for, uh, being the fairest in the land!"
"Really?  You shouldn't have."
"So you're her, right?"
"Yes, sir."
"Your prize," another Koopa Troopa smiled smugly, "ANIHILATION!"
"AAAAAGGGHH!!!!!!" Snow Peach screemed.
Right when the baddies were about to land their merciless blows on the damsel in distress, a portly mustachioed man in red valiantly stomped a Koopa Troopa.  The overalled man kicked the Koopa who was retracted in its shell, so he would skid into his comrades.  The red hatted man stomped on the shell again to stop its skidding and threw a fireball at it.  The Koopa shell popped defeated.
The brave man offered the quivering young maiden a hand to help her up.
"Thank you very much, Mister," Snow Peach hugged her valiant rescuer.  
"It's the least a prince can do," the man said in a heavy Italian accent.
"You're... a... prince?" Snow Peach gasped.
"Prince Charmio, my fair lady," Charmio bowed.
"Snow Peach, but you may call me Peach for short."
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Peach," Charmio said.
"Same here, your magesty," Snow Peach blushed.
"Please, you may call me Charmio."
"Hey!" a squeaky voice shouted.  "Away from the girl!" The Toads rushed to Snow Peach.
"Wow!  Fabled Toads!" Charmio gasped.
"Don't 'Fabled Toads' us!" one of the Toads snapped.  "What are you doing here with Peach?"
"It's okay, boys," Snow Peach said.  "Prince Charmio here saved me from those Goombas and Koopas."
"Goombas and Koopas?" another Toad scratched his red polkadotted mushroom cap. "We've lived in these woods for years, but we've never seen any Goombas or Koopa Troopas around here."
"Well they were here," said Snow Peach, "and they tried to attack me.  I would've been beaten to a pulp if Charmio hadn't come."
"Okay," Toad said, "We can discuss this at the cottage."

"YOU INGRATES!!" Kammy yelled back at the ominous castle.
"Hey!  This guy's been thwarting us for over 20 years!" A Goomba snapped.
"SILENCE!!" the cranky queen zapped the Goomba with her wand. "NEVER may you speak out of turn!"
"You're not our master!" a Koopa Troopa shouted.
"I am for this story!" Kammy zapped the Koopa Troopa.  "Anyone else want to argue with me?"
"All Hail King Bowser!" all of the minions shouted.
"YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!!!" the screeming Kammy zapped every single Goomba and Koopa.  "This just proves that if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself."  The queen transformed herself into an old Koopa lady with a basket of apples.  "And I have an idea," Kammy sneered as she held an apple with her gnarly claws.

Part 3 in the next post.  There aren't really any parts.  I just decided to divide the story into parts for the forums.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 04:39:24 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 07:42:51 PM »
These are coolies. *nods*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 09:42:15 PM »
A little filler...
I'll edit tihs post when I am done with my tall tale...

A Mario Story:

Once upon a time,
THE END.

Moral:
DOn't play with matches.

Be sure to fill it in soon. (like you said) I won't use it if it's only........one, two........eleven words, and I'll be presenting these in a week or so.

Thank you GG.

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 06:11:02 AM »
You're welcome. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 01:58:57 PM »
Yeah I might come up with some, but I doubt it'll be incredible.
I'm a horrible person.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 04:48:01 PM »
SP&tST part 3

A month later, Snow Peach was alone in the cottage baking a cake, when she heard a knock at the door.  "Come in," she jeered.
In walked a seemingly innocent old Koopa carrying a basket of goodies.
"Why hello there, ma'am," Snow Peach greeted.  "What can I do for you?"
"My sweet grandson is gravely ill and won't survive without an opperation," the old Koopa weeped as cleche' sad violin music played in the background.  "I am trying to raise money by selling my fresh-raised, home-made goodies."
"You poor woman," the sweet young woman wiped a tear from her eye. "I'll buy a few apples to make a pie."
"Thank you so much!  Bless your kind heart!" 'Heh!  Gullible girl!' Kammy crackled in her private thoughts. 'I'll get her AND the Toads out of the way!  Now to find that prince.  I made a special pasta-flavored lollipop for him!  Eeeehee-hee-hee-hee-heee!

"Peach!  Peach!" three Toads rushed into the cottage when Snow Peach was about to make apple pie.
"Toaduo, Quatoad, Sevitoad, what's the matter?" Snow Peach asked urgently.
"The prince!" the red vested Toad named Toaduo panted.
"What happened?" Snow Peach gasped.
"Quatoad and I found him in the forest, and it doesn't look very good," the purple vested Toad named Sevitoad cried.
"Bring me to him, please!"

The other four Toads stood by a motionless Prince Charmio when Snow Peach, Toaduo, Quatoad, and Sevitoad rushed to the fivesome.  "No!" Snow Peach gasped.  "He's gonna be okay, won't he?  Toad, please tell me he'll be okay."
"I found no pulse, dear," Toad exhailed a mournful sigh.  "I'm very sorry."
"No!" Snow Peach cried as she kneeled by the lifeless prince.  "Oh, he did so much for me, and I never repayed him!  Oh, cruel hand of fate!  How could you take my love away from me?" The Prince's clothes and stache were drenched from the sobbing Snow Peach's tears.  I shall repay you, my love!" Snow Peach near to the dead Charmio's face and gave his cold lips a passionate mouth-to-mouth contact.
"She's dillusional," Tritoad whispered to the green-vested Toad named Pentatoad.
All of a sudden, Snow Peach could've sworn she felt warmth returning the prince's body.  She ended the kiss and saw two life filled blue eyes staring into hers.
"I must say," the rejuvenated prince weakly said. "That has to be the most a-powerful kiss I've ever received."
All seven Toads fainted.
"Charmio?" Snow Peach stared happily in disbelief.
"Hi, Peach," Charmio smiled.
"Oh, Charmio!" the young maiden cried happily as she embraced the prince in a tight hug. "You're alive!"
"I'll be alive longer if you stop suffocating me," Charmio laughed.
"Oh," Snow Peach losened her grasp.  "Better?"
"Yes, never let go.  I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you."
The two love birds embraced each other in a passionate hug.

Our scene changes to the queen's castle in order to avoid too much nausia from the audience.  The castle's door bell rings.  Because all of the minions were zapped, Kammy had to answer it.  Bowser was at the door.
"What d'ya want?" Kammy snarled.  "Oh!  King Bowser,"
"Kammy," the Koopa King growled "I am greatful for you taking my place as the antagonist in this story, for I refuse to crossdress.  To show my thanks, I had one of my chefs bake you this scrumptious pie"  He handed a pie to Kammy.
"Wow, your gnarliness," Kammy stared in disbelief.  "I don't know what to say."  She took a bite out of the pie and dropped dead.
"You liked the pie?" Bowser evily grinned.  "Kamek baked it especailly for you.  That's you get for threatening my childhood caretaker and zapping my loyal minions without my consent!  Bwaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!"

So before the wedding, Charmio found his birth cirtificate, and realized his real name was Mario.  He, Snow Peach, and the Toads lived in the royal castle happily ever after.
"And I get to kidnap Peach!" Bowser shouted in glee.

The end

Here are the names of the seven Toads and what color of vest they wear.
Toad = Blue (this is the original Toad of the games named Toad)
Toaduo = Red
Tritoad = Orange
Quatoad = Yellow
Pentatoad = Green
Hexatoad = Light Blue
Sevitoad = Purple
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 05:27:30 PM »
Kojinka's will be the longest story in the book. Mine will be somewhere in the middle of the book. But I need more stories, so if you have an idea, contribute.

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 05:30:02 PM »
No violence as in......EXAMPLE: Mario get's a long sword and cuts bowser in half. Blood and organs splurt everywhere. Please don't do that!

Here's a little Do's and Don'ts. Stuff that can and can't be in the story.

DO's:

1.Fighting is okay.
2.Weapons such as guns ARE acceptable, as long as the situation is funny! (i.e a guy is drinking beer. He's shot, but his spirit get's back up and continues to drink.)
3.Alcohol is also okay. (Guess what? It has to be funny!)
4. I guess blood is okay, just PLEASE DO NOT make it graphic. (i.e nose bleeds and cuts are okay.)

DON'TS

1. No graphic violince, as mentioned above.
2. No drugs.
3. Don't thug up your story. (No mafia, gangs, any of that crap.)

Aww...
man...

I got a thugged up version of Cinderella.
Oh well.

*Presses delelte*
Oh well!
Most Wishy-Washy

Print