Print

Author Topic: Re: HELP: SMB 3 - World 7  (Read 2753 times)

« on: September 05, 2001, 10:59:58 PM »
Make sure you're Super. Now find the two blue blocks in the brick room. Count from these blocks: 1, 2, 3, 4. Or just count to the left from the overhang: 1, 2. If you can't count, then congratulations! You've earned yourself a game of Yoshi's Safari! If you can count, then read on.

Bash the bricks at the spot where you finished counting and a secret switch will appear. Stomp it and collect all the coins for extra lives. Repeat until you have 99 lives. You may need to enter the castle more than once.

Now go back to the bricks and repeat, except instead of collecting the money jump to the left to the blue blocks and enter the secret door. Go down the first pipe for a Tanooki Suit. Go back up to the big room with Roto-Disc hubs and Stretch blocks. Run to the left. Now run to the right to get a running start, then fly straight above the hub inside the cross. You'll find a pipe that will teach you a secret code for finding Luigi in Super Mario 64.

Just Kidding!

Actually the pipe leads to the boss. Stomp him 100 times to clear the fortress.

Just Kidding!

Actually, you only need to stomp him three times. If this explanation is still inadequate, then I strongly suggest you go to the Nintendo Store and buy a back issue of SG1-NP13, the SMB3 strategy guide. Once you finally understand the method, then got to ebay and buy yourself a game of Yoshi's Safari. Enter Stage 2 and beat Ludwig there instead! :P

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2001, 11:07:36 PM »
Okay, I have not played this in a while, so this may be a bit sketchy, but here it goes:

To beat this fort, you must get to be either Tanooki or Raccoon Mario.  Here's how to do it.

In the "bricks" room, you must be Super Mario.  Get a mushroom somewhere at least.  In the 'ledge' that sticks out, I bevieve if you count three bricks to the left from the right edge and jump to break them, you will find a P-Switch.  This P-Switch will turn all the bricks in the room to coins and make two hidden doors appear.  The one on the legde leads to a giant question block with a Tanooki suit.  The other you will find if you fall down through the coind and onto the floor below.  That door leads to a big empty, long room.  It's errie because there are no enemies in this room.  Thing is, there IS a pipe up out of site on the ceiling!  Fly up there.  It is more towards the left side, but it takes some trial and error to find it.  Once in, that should take you to Boom Boom!

Okay, that was complicated, but it boils down to being Raccoon or Tanooki Mario, getting to the long, empty room, then flying to the ceiling.  This was a confusing fort, that's for sure.

Hope this helped!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2001, 11:10:49 PM »
And AMF replies while I'm typing...Oh well.  Either way I hope you beat it!
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2001, 09:54:47 AM »
Thanks for the help people! I managed to beat all but the last couple of levels in World 7 (pats self on back :) I just wish I could save the game to come back to it. But I must leave the system ON day after day until I finish this game! :)

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2001, 09:40:20 PM »
Ooh...that's not good for the game ot system.  But, hey, you do what you need to do.  Don't forget you can use Warp Whistles, too, to skip back to World 7, though then you have yo re-beat levels.
--Roy Koopa

Print