Print

Author Topic: Make your own story  (Read 2607 times)

« on: May 15, 2006, 10:28:24 AM »
Write a paragraph then someone else write the next paragraph and so on and so forth. (write anything you like, ANYTHING!)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 10:13:09 AM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 01:26:53 PM »
Isn't this what the Forum Games and Stories board is for?

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 03:29:11 PM »
LOL.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 10:11:40 AM »
Uhhh. Yes Its on the forum games and stories board
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »
One day, a robot named Billy-Bob was walking down the street. He witnessed something very stange, though: In the distance, he saw what looked like Mario, pulling down his pants and farting a mighty fart on a chain chomp. "Holy crap! Ah gots te get outta here!" Robot ran in the other direction, and ran into a monkey. "What in Sam Hill?" he asked.
every

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 01:19:10 PM »
The monkey was dazed, He began to swing his fists in fury in all directions. Billy-Bob jumped out of the way from the frenzyed monkey. Mario after his very strange way of beating a chain chomp begain jumping on the monkeys head continually until he was knocked unconcious

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 03:09:57 PM »
Don't we already have enough topics like this?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 03:56:30 PM »
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.. In the other threads you would add a sentence, half a sentence, a word, fill in the blanks, but in this you can add a PARAGRAPH!! I kinda like it because in the other threads you only add a sentence and here you can right all you want without having to right a long sentence like in the LE MISERABLES (or what ever it's called). whooo! that was long.

Print