Print

Author Topic: Mars  (Read 5176 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2004, 07:46:40 PM »
You know of course that the only reason Bush is doing ANY of this is because China is attempting to do the same.  It's just a modern-day space race.  'Course, I can't say it's not incredibly cool that his advisors are organizing a manned-mars mission either...it's probably the first and only good thing Bush has ever done/agreed to.  If Spirit gets off of its base without being destroyed, THAT'S when I'll say it was a success.  It'll be interesting to see how Opportunity turns out, too.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

n/a

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 08:09:47 PM »
"has canada ever been in a war"

uh... yeah...

i'm studying canadian history @ school right now and i've had enough of canadian wars to last me quite a while.

And while currently we don't have that good of a military, we do have the USA behind us, so i'm good with that.
Actually, i do recall a certain American Revolution in the 1700's or something when Americans tried to take over canada... and failed. That was when the USA was really small tho.

Edited by - Deezer on 1/12/2004 5:12:44 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2004, 08:21:37 PM »
"Debate? No. I never debate. I argue."

w00t w00t

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2004, 08:39:41 PM »
As typical a space program discussion has turned in to a arguement over money.  I am all far the space program and a human mission to Mars, but think the US tax paying citizens should have at least a survey on their income tax forms on how they want their tax money spent.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2004, 11:08:39 PM »
Canada should attack and take over a random contry, rename it toad town, move every single child and midget there, force all residents to wear huge, round, white and red polkadotted hats, and appoint a woman with a fruit for a name as leader.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2004, 06:44:10 PM »
You forgot the part where we hire a pumber to were a red hat, red shirt, and blue overalls,oh and speak italian. Then, unleash a turtle with a dogs name on the town. Then, the plumber, along with his younger brother who is taller than him will save the day.

I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

Edited by - Juji_Fruits on 1/14/2004 4:45:26 PM
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2004, 09:13:51 PM »
Mario and Luigi live outside of toad town.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

n/a

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2004, 04:38:18 PM »
Right. Next time i see a pumber with that description i'll hire him.

Edited by - Deezer on 1/12/2004 5:12:44 PM

Print