Print

Author Topic: The Prophecy  (Read 65621 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2003, 11:56:00 AM »
Yeah, that line was. Most of the dialogue's been left the way it was originally.
Oh, and you're new sig's fine. I like it. ;)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2003, 09:41:00 AM »
PLEASE post the rest of this diggidy dang dang darn story.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2003, 06:39:00 AM »
HEY! Dont get on Sapphira's case...She's a very very busy woman! How would you like to juggle writing a story, working on a website, working on a comic (especially the time consuming things like spriting), and her real life all at once? Huh? could you even handle it? I sincerely doubt it...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2003, 06:48:00 AM »
Oh BTW...Does anybody mind if I post a novel Im writing? It has nothing to do with Mario...but however..the Fungi Forums do appear in it...its a mystery novel..cleverly entitled "The Nazi Mystery" Which should keep you on your seat..(if I write it just right that is..)Some of you TMKers also make an appearance in it...Its unique because it mostly is based on things that actually happened in real life..and Im trying to make it as historically acurate as possible...basically if you take a story with a little mystery about it, and make a big mystery out of it...and you got the novel...;) Watch for it sometime soon..that is if you guys want me to..right now its nothing more than an outline..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #154 on: July 27, 2003, 10:19:00 AM »
I'm not trying to get on her case, and I can handle it, because I'm writing a story, and I'm reading three novels for school and I have a five page algebra thing due in a month, and I have my own life to deal with, so there! And diggidy dang dang darn isn't supposed to be mean, either.

Hamster Sauce!

Edited by - Markio on 7/27/2003 9:20:50 AM

« Reply #155 on: July 27, 2003, 10:31:00 AM »
I wasn't shouting. I was just putting up a big attention grabbing reminder! THIS IS SHOUTING!!!!
Marionut#1, who in all from tMK appears in your story?

Rest assured. There is no signature. There never has been, and never will be.

Edited by - Dairy King on 7/27/2003 9:34:45 AM

More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #156 on: July 27, 2003, 11:59:00 AM »
It's okay, guys, really. XD
I actually appreciate the fact that you all keep telling me to finish the story; it shows me how much you really like it. ^_^ ...Just try not to pester me *too* much about it... XD

I haven't forgotten about it; I just haven't really found the time to get to it. I'll get to it eventually, don't worry. Just try to be patient... XD

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2003, 12:32:00 PM »
uh...sofar...ive been able to work myself.....Sapphira...and Yoshizu...as I go I probably will have more..but they might only make "cameo" appearences...or just be mentioned...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/27/2003 4:15:23 PM

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2003, 10:47:00 PM »
I too am eager to get the story going again....I was flabbergasted(I like that word) the first time I read it. Yes, I've read it more than once. Anyway, MN, A story with forum members in it would be VERY interesting.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2003, 09:18:00 AM »
Well... my style doesn't cater at all to using forum members in the story... Actually, I've realise my niche is not so much fiction.... but more cynical documentary-style "semi-fiction". What I mean is a sort of persuasive paper which uses mostly facts and personal observations to prove a point ... in a humorous style. Although my current wrok is VERY extremist in style, and may actually offend a lot of you, so I doubt I'll ever post it here.

Still... whenever you have time, continue. Until then, resume ... whatever you needed to do.

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.

~I.S.~

« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2003, 11:44:00 AM »
I have a story I'm working on. It's really stupid. But I still might post it. It's still a while from being done, though. Mostly because, I have to change it from script-form, to story form.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »
I can still be patient, but Sapphira, it's been two months since you last posted part of the story(Marionut#1, don't even think about it).I'm just wondering, but what are you doing that's so time consuming?

Hamster Sauce!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »
Umm...I have a life...? XD

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2003, 07:54:00 PM »
Never would've guessed.XD

Hamster Sauce!

« Reply #164 on: August 04, 2003, 01:38:00 PM »
Neither would I. XD

Print