Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 178713 times)

« Reply #345 on: January 30, 2006, 07:56:10 PM »
Name: Asing
Town Name- Town
FC- 137499643097
Wants-Lunar Surface, Throne, Space Station other space items

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #346 on: January 30, 2006, 08:48:22 PM »
Bobman37, I have the space station in my catalog. I'll let you have one. Be sure to let me catalog your kiddie bed some time.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #347 on: January 30, 2006, 09:40:30 PM »
Name: Asing
Town Name- Town
FC- 137499643097
Wants-Lunar Surface, Throne, Space Station other space items
Hey, I remember the cat, Blanca, coming to my town with your design! You drew a very strange face... I forgot what you named it, though.

« Reply #348 on: January 30, 2006, 11:56:04 PM »
Hey Bobman, I have a ship cannon, keg and white king in my catalog if you want me to buy them for you.  (That is, once I manage to earn enough bells. I just paid off my third house expansion and I'm sorta broke right now.)

I also have the black pawn and bishop at my place already. So I'll just let you touch my pieces so you can add them to your catalog, cool?

Speaking of touching.

Khold, is it still okay if I catalog your exotic furniture? :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 12:00:14 AM by Unlimited Lumpia »
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #349 on: January 31, 2006, 08:13:26 AM »
MaxVance: Sounds great. I'll figure something out with you after school today.

UL: This also sounds great. If there are any items you would like in return, or a certain amount of cash, let me know. =)

I appreciate everyone's help!

« Reply #350 on: January 31, 2006, 02:48:09 PM »
Yes, you can catalog my Exotic things. You should've used "catalog" the first time you asked.  :D :D :D

« Reply #351 on: January 31, 2006, 05:58:41 PM »
My gates are open, MaxVance and UL, so if you can stop by with the items that I'm interested, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm leaving soon, though, like in an hour, so it won't be open for long.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #352 on: January 31, 2006, 07:06:24 PM »
Since Luigison's gate is closed, mine is open. Don't trample the flowers!
EDIT: It's closed.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 07:27:30 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #353 on: January 31, 2006, 07:15:57 PM »
Hm, I already PMed you about this Bobman, but yeah.  I need someone to come into my town so I can fetch my mail.. which has your furniture in it.

Although, it probably is a little too late for that since you said you needed to leave in an hour.. an hour ago.

Just give me a PM when you get back and we'll work something out. Probably by that time, Nook's letters will have already arrived so you won't need to come.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #354 on: February 01, 2006, 02:35:27 PM »
I looked at the first post, and my old info is still added on TMK...
My file got deleted unfortunately, so heres my new info:

Nick: DARKLINK51
Name: Ralph
Town: Hades
Code: 1847-4768-5164

I set the time back to Dec.5 (release date) and I'm playing through each day then skipping ahead to the next. This way, I'll have that many days wrth of NPC visits and Nook/Abes stocks down as if I've been playing from day one.
I still need to make up my mansion and a few other things. XD

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #355 on: February 01, 2006, 05:32:10 PM »
I added your new info. I hope I can visit soon.

« Reply #356 on: February 01, 2006, 09:00:35 PM »
I'm looking for a Mushroom Mural, can anyone get it for me?

Code: 184744988562
Town: Hyrule
Name: Barry

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #357 on: February 01, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
Dang it.  The town lost communication while I was updating so now I have to start over.  The gate will be closed until I post again.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #358 on: February 01, 2006, 10:41:14 PM »
The gates now open and everyone except DeadAwake is regged.  Dead, your code was incorrect.

Edit:  Oh noes!  I forgot to save after the update. Can someone visit quick?  Else I'll have to close the gate.
Edit2:  After adding all Fungi Forum members (except DeadAwake who is using an imcompatible version), I have 3 slots left.  Also, please let me know if you can't visit as I may have your code wrong. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 11:12:53 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #359 on: February 02, 2006, 06:35:01 AM »
I could visit just fine. Oddly, someone named S.M.D. from Trenton showed up while I was visiting.

EDIT: Luigison, is your other town (Orbulon/Space/4166-7252-1043) ever open? I'd like to visit that town sometime.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 06:39:51 AM by MaxVance »

Print