Print

Author Topic: The Ma-Ma-Mario and Luigi Zone  (Read 4548 times)

« on: June 07, 2003, 10:06:27 PM »
Hello everyone. Uh, this is going to take the place of Mario Bar, I guess, because it's turning in to a poetry section and none of us like poetry-I think. This section is about Mario shows, TMK, new Mario games coming, stories, jokes, new game ideas, ANYTHING THAT'S MARIO OR LUIGI^_^. If you want, you can choose a drink from a bartender, but people forget about the drinks and starts talking about backwards pants(like me). So, go ahead and get started. If you want poetry in here, it HAS to be Mario and you better not talk about Pokemon unless it's wanting to destoy them! Oh, also have your own evil laugh, you may need it! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bowser laugh.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2003, 10:14:35 PM »
Why not The Lu-Lu-Luigi and Mario Zone?  Oh yeah, this is a Mario site.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2003, 10:23:54 PM »
Well, I was thinking of it, but, yeah, it is a Mario site. I WAS going to leave out Luigi's name, but then that wouldn't be right, now, would it?

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2003, 10:26:48 PM »
Has anyone seen the new Mario games coming out? I saw screenshots here on TMK of them and they look awesome! I can't wait to get Mario Golf(coming out this summer) and Mario Kart:Double Dash! Nintendo's definetly done better with the graphics, that's for sure!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2003, 09:04:23 AM »
How about Mario and Luigi RPG?

"You can''t kill a real American hero, you rube!
--Zok the Alien, my original character.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2003, 11:14:55 AM »
The Mario+Luigi for Game Boy Advance-right? I am so going to get that game! It's like Paper Mario, but with Luigi-plus, I love Mario RPG games! You saw the screenshots-right? The graphics are toony I guess-like a GBA Wind Waker or something. I can't wait for it to come out!!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2003, 06:39:21 PM »
Hey, has anybody heard of The Super Mario Sunshine Show? Does anyone know what channel it's on?
I'll give you the name of a website with the script of the cartoon later.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2003, 06:46:40 PM »
 I hadn't heard of "The Super Mario Sunshine Show" before happening upon this topic. However, upon researching, I've aquired enough information to answer your question.

The Super Mario Sunshine Show, Jon, will never be on any channel. Ever. You see, this is due to the fact that it is a "Fanfiction-Show" as entitled by the Super Mario Brothers Headquarters.

This means that people are writing their own stories, and calling it a show. Much like the Story Boards here, only missing the title "Show." So, yeah, I hope that answers your questions.

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2003, 07:55:03 PM »
Well, I'm glad that THAT'S settled.
Has anyone seen the Super Mario Bros. Cartoon that used to be on PAX(channel 30) on Sundays in 6 in the morning?
I wonder whatever happened to those shows! I loved them!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2003, 08:38:33 PM »
Dude, PAX would not be on channel 30 in most areas. Heck, even if you had cable (or didn't), it would be on a different channel.  Anyway, the SMB Cartoon probably wouldn't even BE on PAX in a lot of areas, 'cuz it's not a currently running show, nor is it sponsored by that station.

Example: The Simpsons are on FOX every Sunday at 8/7 central. Every station. It's a FOX show.

In *MY* area, the Simpsons are on at 6 and 6:30 PM every weeknight on WB. Many other WB stations would NOT have the Simpsons on at this time, if at all, since they are reruns and sponsored by another network (FOX).

...Sorry, I got analytical again. :( I do that sometimes...

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2003, 08:14:13 PM »
Well, I live in California and on PAX, there used to be a Super Mario Cartoon series with Mario+Cave men people. I know they don't run anymore, but a few years ago, they did. Oh, this is newer then the original Mario show with human actors. This cartoon series also had all the Koopalings+Bowser in it.
Oh, I remember that one of the episodes was where Mario+Luigi have to go in a wrestling match and beat some Koopas. Also, Toad has to give 1 million coins to an orphanage, which he loses, so that's why Mario+Luigi wrestle. Toad takes off his hat in it and you see a head with 3 hairs-almost like Simpsons. Does anyone know of that show?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2003, 08:55:35 PM »
I know *OF* it.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2003, 08:57:37 PM »
You do?!?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2003, 09:08:11 PM »
 There were three distinct Mario cartoons when I was a kid; The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World.

The Super Mario Bros. Super Show feature live action scenes in between episodes of the cartoon. Afterwards, Captain N - The Game Master was on Mon - Thursday. And on Friday, The Legend of Zelda Cartoon was on afterwards. Note: There were only 13 episodes of the Zelda Cartoon.

Super Mario Bros. 3 was another series. If I recall, there was an episode similar to the one you mentioned; where Mario and Luigi had to wrestle two of the Koopa kids. Quite hilarious, and my favorite episode of all three series was in this series; Super Koopa.

Super Mario World featured Yoshi and Dinosaur land. It was alright.

Eventually, Super Mario Allstars was shown, which included one episode from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show and Super Mario World.

Yes, they were my favorite shows growing up. Well, next to Hammer Man. ;D

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2003, 09:12:04 PM »
Not first hand, but from others *cough*TMK*SMBHQ*cough* ...and more

Print