Print

Author Topic: Re: The Mario Bros Story  (Read 1704 times)

« on: January 11, 2003, 07:12:15 PM »
Then Daisy heard the phone ring.She ran to answer it."Hello,Princess Peach's Castle.Daisy speaking.""HELP!!!!"It was Wario.Kitchen Island was in a big storm."Help my Castle's getting hit by lightning!!!!!""Ok...."Daisy couldn't think of anything to help Wario..."Mario!Luigi!One of you,get here quick!!!"Luigi answered the phone."Luigi here."Help my castles getting hit by lightning!!!"Ok me & Mario will be thee soon to help.""JUST HURRY!!!!"So Mario & Luigi ran to a Warp Pipe & jumped in.They arrived at Kitchen Island."I see the Castle!!"says Mario."Hurry!"said Luigi.So they ran to Wario's Castle as fast as they could.Waluigi was on the ground,all black."Lightning...ahhhh!""Luigi,take Waluigi back to Peach's Castle.Ill get Wario."said Mario"Ok"Luigi answered.Luigi grabbed Waluigi & jumped in the Warp Pipe.Mario saw the Castle.The once shining golden castle was now in ruins.Mario saw Wario."Help!!!"Wario yelled."I gotcha"mario said.They ran back to where the Warp Pipe was."Where is it!?"Mario thought."Oh no!!!"Mario figured it out.You could only come in then go bavk then it was used up!!!"I guess...we'll have to fly home.Mario put on his cape."Jump on me,Wario"Mario said."Ok"said Wario.Mario ran & flew off."Wah!!"Mario wailed as he nearly got hit by lightning."I can see Peach's castle!"said Wario."Me too!"said Mario.Then,SMASH!lightning hits Mario & Wario.They fell into the sea.SPLASH!"Our plan is working perfectly!"Bowser said to Kamek."Yes master.Just as I predicted...."

Edited by - Pink King Boo on 1/11/2003 5:13:20 PM
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 07:19:49 PM »
When Mario & wario woke up,they were on Koopa
Troopa Beach."We must of got washed up here."said Mario."Yeah"said Wario."But we nearly died thanks to you!!!""Hey!!You wanted to be rescued!"argued Mario.Meanwhile,at Princess Peach's Castle,Luigi,Peach,Daisy & Waluigi had troubles of their own....an army of Mini Bowsers had barged in to their castle."Hey!"said one Mini Bowser."What?"said the other."There's two Princesses here.Master Bowser only wanted the pink one.""Just take the other aswell.""HELP!!!"screamed Peach."GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!!"yelled Daisy.Every Mini Bowser jumped in the Koopa Clown Car & flew off.Now I bet your wondering why Luigi or Waluigi didn't save Peach & Daisy.Well,they got tied up,then chucked in the Basement."I cant reach my Mega Mushroom in my Item Bag..."said Luigi."No need"said a voice."Ahhhhhh! a ghost!!!"yelled Waluigi."That's no ghost...that's no other than...MARIO!!!""Let me get you out"said Mario."Where's Wario?"said Waluigi."I don't realy know...."said Mario.Mario untied both Luigi & Waluigi,then sent Waluigi home via Warp Pipe."Probably Wario went back home."thought Waluigi to himself.Well, he was home.Anyway,Mario asked Luigi where Peach & Daisy went.He said they were taken by an army of Mini Bowsers.So Mario & Luigi got to Bowser's Castle."Welcome"friends"said Bowser."I don't have time to deal with you now so ill send My best Mini Bowsers after you.MINI BOWSERS 33256 & 55890!!!!!GET HERE NOW!!!!!"Yes Master Bowser?"asked the Mini Bowsers."Deal with these fools!!""Yes,Master!"Mario grabbed one of the Mini Bowsers tails,Luigi grabbed the other.They both spun round then let go of the Mini Bowsers tails.They were dealt with,now for Bowser.....

Edited by - Pink King Boo on 1/12/2003 5:21:49 PM
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 02:23:44 PM »
Pink King Boo! Come back! You left this topic away in the dust!

Mmmm, good white, hearty, white beard for white, white people!

Print