Print

Author Topic: Mario story: The Koopa kid 8  (Read 2150 times)

« on: November 22, 2004, 07:46:56 PM »
One day mario was practicing aiming his fireballs but then yoshi came."mario! An eigth koopa kid has been born we need to destroy it!It is a robot!"said Yoshi. So mario went to destroy the koopa. Mario went inside bowsers castle. He beat up bowser.
 Bowser was a sinch. Then he fought the koopa kid. He was 10x harder tha bowser.(bowser was like a goomba to mario.)Yoshi helped mario and they beat up the koopa kid.
                  THE END!
Banned -Deezer

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 11:58:50 AM »
Um... good story.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 03:17:11 PM »
umm.... bad story?

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 05:06:07 PM »
Then Yoshisaurus Rex wondered how a robot could be born and asked DKbbmario what in the Wario he was talkin about.  Then Sapphira came and announced that she had finally finished the next chapter of The Prophecy and everyone went running in excitement over there to read it.  Yoshi. Rex apologised for being so rude to DKbbmario and then took a shower.  The shower was very cold and Yoshi. Rex screamed like a girl.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print