Print

Author Topic: Make weird Nintendo spinoff games!  (Read 5486 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: January 03, 2006, 02:47:07 PM »
Here's the picture: Take a certain Nintendo game (or other game, if you want), and make a funny spinoff of it. I will demonstrate:

Nintendawgs: Gansta & Friends
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Key Lime (Pie)
Animal Tossing
Mario Fart-y ;D

Yeah, I didn't do such a good job, but you guys can do better.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »
Super POOP-Mario Bros.! HAHAHA! It's Mario, but with POOP! Or, uh, howabout The Legend of BOOGER! It's like Zelda, but..ya know...with booger. Dang I suck at this.
every

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 06:27:32 PM »
Wario Share: Wall Street!!!!- A game where you trade stock on Wall Street as Wario in the '80s, including Black Monday, Oct. 19, 1987.

Mario's Time Machine is Missing!!- find Mario's time machine before Wario goes back to the '50s to destroy Baby Mario

SMB vs. SMAS- a fighting game where you play as any character from SMB on NES and you fight characters from SMAS-SMB.

Pianta Slaya- kill piantas just because they are annoying and stupid.

Paratroopa Hunt- shoot Paratroopas with a Zapper on this new game for NES.

Mario Baseball 64- Mario Baseball on N64 featuring an unlockable 8-bit team.

Maio vs. Bill Gates- hack into Windows and destroy Bill Gates

SMB3 vs. SMS- play as any character from SMB3 on NES (uses original NES gfx) and fight any character from SMS (Yoshi not in SMB3 vs. SMS)

He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 12:20:52 AM »
Battle toads: the real story.

All those people who said that Battletoads was a spinoff of Mario games with Toad as a war hero, as it turns out, were right all along.  Age of Empires style gameplay as you build castles, and fight on different Mario levels, conquest style!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 01:08:10 AM »
Sonic Kart

Characters: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Eggman, Rouge

Unlockable Characters: Bean, E-102, Mecha Sonic, Big The Cat

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 01:11:56 AM »
Marty Party 2

Play as Marty, Louie, Monkey Kong, Toshi, Pear and Warty! Just like Mario Party 2 except worse! Beat the evil Jowser! Buy games off TreeMan, and become the MegaStar!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 07:08:15 AM »
Super Homestario 64: Just like Super Mario 64, but with Homestar Runner! Defeat the evil... dude-type guy that I don't have a name for... and rescue Princess Marzipan! Then we get to spend a lot of time arguing about whether The Cheat is in the game or not. (Special cheat code enables you to play as Strong Bad, though the ending is slightly different.)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 07:11:32 AM »
Sonic Kart

Characters: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Eggman, Rouge

Unlockable Characters: Bean, E-102, Mecha Sonic, Big The Cat

Mario vs. Sonic- play as Mario and beat up Sonic.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 01:35:57 PM »
Mario's Weight Loss Clinic- Just like SMB, except Mario must stomp on foods that he would otherwise eat and get fat off of.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 01:49:43 PM »
Grand Theft Auto: Mushroom Kingdom. A game inspired by Super Mafio Bros. The Mushroom Kingdom has become absolutely messed up, so now it's divided into gangs. You control either Mario or Luigi, and your mission is too take out rival gangs (which of coarse, are Bowser and his goons). Not for kids.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 11:27:06 AM by Poop Dude »
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2006, 02:09:18 PM »
Grand Theft Auto: Mushroom Kingdom.
I have to go find that "Make your own game boxes." topic.
I'm a horrible person.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 12:47:10 AM »

Mario vs. Sonic- play as Mario and beat up Sonic.

Someone has issues...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 01:19:17 AM »
Haha, beat you!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 06:28:18 AM »
Man, that topic was awsome, I wish I could bump it so bad.
I'm a horrible person.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 02:04:46 PM »
Wario's Lime Machine: Wario has just discovered a machine that makes limes! Guess what he does with it? I don't know, but it would be cool!

Baby Luigi's Mansion: Baby Luigi has just inherited a mansion, but it's haunted with ghosts...the ghosts of REAL ESTATE SALESMEN!

Trauma Center: Nintendogs: Well, just like Trauma Center: Under the Knife, but...you know...with dogs.

The Legend of Smellda: I don't have any real ideas, but I think "Smellda" sounds funny.
every

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 04:53:40 PM »
Win-Chan's Japanese Bistro: What you play if your Nintendog dies...

Joking! I kid the sushi makers!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 11:28:06 PM »
Mario Pet Store DS-
You bring home a character from Nintendo--a koopa, goomba, yoshi, or even Mario if you want! Feed your pet, and teach him tricks. Use the microphone for commands like "Mario, throw a fireball. Good boy!" "Peach, call for help. Good girl!"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 02:59:12 PM »
Wario and Waluigi: Partners in Crime: The game in which you commit crimes any and anytime, without getting in trouble as Wario and Waluigi. Shout in the microphone to say anything to get your payback on your rivals or anybody. Use the stylus to punch, kick and go wild on anybody. It's real time and is real life, but luckily, you are in your home and you're innocent (to everybody). If the police come for Wario or Waluigi while your playing, turn the game off right away (they Wario bros will dissapear when you do that).

The Merchants of Shroom: Play as a merchant from The Mushroom Kingdom and control the world's largest house of mushrooms. Stop Bowser if he comes along. (For Gamecube)

Mario's Rock N' Roll: Mario is ready to rock and roll with you and all your buddies. Get a gituar or any insturment and start rocking anywhere and anytime. Rock out to your favorite tunes. (for Gamecube)
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 08:01:50 PM »
Noki Slaya: Kill Nokis like you kill piantas in Pianta Slaya.

Wario on Black Monday: Trade stock correctly to repair the stock market. Mess up and the world goes bankrupt.

Print