Print

Author Topic: The Fellowship of TMK: RPG  (Read 12356 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: January 14, 2006, 07:23:30 PM »
Okay, this is an RPG based on the Fellowship of TMK from "Mario: The Evil Bread". Just say your character's name, species, HP, Magic and attacks. Then add a part to the story or battle. (If you've already specified your character, there is no need to add it again, just add another part to the story...duh).

Name: LZR
Species: Human
HP: 100
Magic: 50
Attacks:
Slash with giant guitar - 10 HP
Power chord - 20 HP (Uses 5 Magic)
Guitar boomerang - 15 HP (Uses 2 Magic)
Skateboard slap - 5 HP

The Fellowship of TMK

Intro

Long ago, before The Great Bread Wars, there was a prophecy. It stated that five heroes would one day meet and revolutionize the world and put an end to the utter confusion and darkness that covered the land. This prophetcy was fuffiled. For, in the mid-days of The Great Bread Wars, when everything was as bloody and violent as they got, five heroes met. The first was a young minstrel from the Fungi Palace, who was just as strong in battle as he was with his guitar. For his name was LZR, and would go down in history, as would a young banana salesman from the same village as the aforementioned one, for his name was Luigi Simpson, and he was just as faithful to friends as he was to getting sugar highs. The third was a rugged pirate toad from the seas, named Blue Toad, who made enemies come to their knees and allies to fight harder, for he was a true liberator. The fourth was a came from the outer reaches of space. He was a leader of a strange planet called Glorbanthia, and he was Glorb himself! He used strange foriegn instruments of torture to kill his enemies, and made quite an image for himself. The final member was Masher, a dragon-slayer from the east. He had amazing mental abilities, and contributed to the team just as much as any others did.

For they all had met during The Great Bread War to tag along and fight the dastardly Breadites. They realized the amazing abilities they had as a team. They joined together to form the Fellowship of TMK, helped each other through the hardest prediciments, which included Pumpernickel the Great's ambush on LZR's fake funeral, a desperate search for some lost sacred objects in the Woods of Sorrow, a search for a lost sword in Temple of the Five, the approach of a back-stabbing frog, and the horrible guarding duties of Queen Sapphira's Palace. By now they were simple known as the Five of the Fellowship, or simply the Five.

But, once the Bread Wars were over, they all had settled down. But, soon after these terrible times, a new conflict had arisen. It was up to the Five to re-unite and save the day. This is their legenedary story...
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 11:24:56 PM »
I'll join...

Luigi Simpson
Elf
HP: 90
MP: 65

Punch (5HP)
Banana Boomerang (3HP, goes over 2 turns)
Slash (15HP, can't attack next turn)
Plasma Cannon (12HP, 4MP)
Omega Sword (30HP, 7MP, can't attack next turn)
Explosion (90HP to all enemies, but loses all HP)

Summary:

An elvish banana salesman, he is skilled at operating machines and swords. However, his sword fighting uses up a lot of energy, leaving him vulnerable to enemy strikes. If his friends are in danger, he wastes no time trying to save them.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 11:47:10 PM »
Sorry, no battles yet. Oh, and Luigi S., since you wrote your stats, you can add chapters if you want.

Chapter One: Dream

Blue Toad woke up covered in sweat and panting. He had the worst nightmare. But he sighed with relief knowing it wasn’t real, although it struck him as being a clear sign. The dream involved Luepoftior, who in the dream was laughing menacingly and spiraling around in circle, seemingly staring at Blue Toad. Could this be a sign that he could rise again? He decided to get up and talk to Noopy about it. Noopy was his assistant on the high seas. He did everything from fixing the cannons to cleaning the poop-deck. For, yes, Blue Toad was sailing on S. S. Gruff, one of the most fabled toad pirate ships.

“Noopy, wake up!”

“No, momma! Don’t take the cotton candy!” he whispered, obviously experiencing a very strange dream.

“Ugh…,” Blue Toad groaned, “get a hold of yourself he exclaimed as he shoved Noopy off of his cot.”

“What is it, sir,” he moaned.

“I want you to analyze one of my dreams.”

“Okay. I’m glad you recognized my talent in that, sir,” Noopy said, “now tell me of this dream.”

He told him about Luepoftior spinning in a circle and laughing.

“Get the Five,” Noopy said, “for this means that this Luepoftior that you spoke of…is back.”

Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 02:45:31 PM »
Awesome!

Name:  The Blue Toad (Blue Toad)
Species:  Toad
Magic: 70
Attacks:
Emerald Axe - 11 HP
Tattle - discovers weakness of enemy - 0 HP (Takes 3 MP)
Bomb - 30 HP (Takes 10 MP)
Emerald Light - 10 HP and Blinds Opponent (Takes 3 MP).

Summary:  Showing bravery on the high seas, The Blue Toad also likes to take his time to relax in the cabin, and read from his many books.  Along with being a pirate, he is a bit of a bookworm, who enjoys mental challenges as well as physical.  His Emerald Axe was given to him inside the Temple of the Five, and he has treasured it ever since.  It can give off a bright, green glow that may blind evil and shed light upon darkness.  After the Bread Army had failed, he gathered together a pirate crew and set sails with his marvelous blue ship, the S.S. Gruff.  He is in search of treasure, and adventure, and perhaps a good book to read.

Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 05:44:42 PM »
(Hey, this isn't as good as Super #tmk bros. when it began!)
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 05:48:52 PM »
I killed Super #TMK Bros when I smashed into a cliff...

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2006, 06:14:26 PM »
Is it okay if I join? (I noticed that only five members were in the story.)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 06:25:55 PM »
Sure, go for it!

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2006, 09:15:21 PM »
Okay I'll be P.Luichi, the renegade wrestler/ninja guy from Colony Village.

PaperLuichi

Species: Human
Energy: 50

Attacks:
Headlock toss-10 HP
Lethal Blade-20 HP (Double edge, takes away 5 HP)
Double Leg takedown-15 HP, requires 1 turn to get into position
Tori Jutsu- Copies enemy attack. Uses 10 Energy
Full body kick/punch- Uses 10 energy for kick but does double damage, uses 5 energy for punch but does normal.

PaperLuichi was a strong Jonin from the Village hidden in the country, but left after his failed attempt to become the leader. (How he planned to become the leader, he will not say. He lives where he can, earning money for jobs that locals hire him for. These jobs range from simple tasks such as cleaning the house and taking out the garbage, to assassinations. He's very skilled at the art of ninjitsu, with techniques like copy jutsu and weapon use. He's also good at wrestling combat and martial arts. When he was young, he was a shy child; he almost never spoke to those larger then him, or even smaller. Eventually, he grew tired of being lonely and began to train his body to become stronger. His hobbies when not fighting with someone include reading or playing an instrument.
Other information: Some say Luichi was battling another ninja with an army of men. He lost his ability to use his arms in the fight, but refused to give up. With a single knife in his mouth, he took them all down one by one. His main weapon is a very long blade. It doesn't have any magical powers, but it's strong, nonetheless.

Luichi is not one of the five who helped defeat Luep, but he would like to help out, as long as LZR pays him handsomly. Yes, I know he's based off my favorite Naruto character, but I couldn't help myself. I'm a Naruto dork.

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2006, 09:25:21 PM »
Alright then!  Should LZR be the one who continues on with our stories, or should we switch off each chapter?

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2006, 09:27:28 PM »
I think he said it was okay to continue the story ourselves. Is that okay?

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2006, 09:29:09 PM »
Oh yeah.  Right right.  May I be so bold as to write chapter two?

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2006, 09:48:39 PM »
Well, I'm being so bold!

Chapter 2:  Four Letters to Send

The Blue Toad knotted his forehead in wonder.  Perhaps Noopy was right.  He usually was rather good at predicting these sorts of things.  He had never been wrong on a weather report yet. 
"You may be exaggerating, Noopy," said Blue Toad, "but I'm taking your advice any how.  Better safe than sorry, eh?"
"Quite right, captain!" said Noopy.  But before the plump Tanooki raccoon could get his gloating of continually being correct most of the time, The Blue Toad had stormed off into his den. 
The Blue Toad closed the door shut behind him as he wondered inside, taking in the fragerance of burning wicks from the wax candles placed around his room.  Other than that, there was no light at all.  The Blue Toad took a seat at his desk which glowed happily with drippy candles circling a small stack of crinkled old papers and books.  He hastily picked them all up and dropped them to the floor, then opened the dwore next to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper and an envelope to go with. 
He picked up his feather quill which had been previously resting in a pool of black ink inside a small bottle.  The Blue Toad quickly began writing, being sure that each word he wrote was clear to read.

Dear Luigi Simpson,

He began.

I realize that it has been a long while since we have had any sort of communication with each other, though I thought that I should inform of something that may interest you.  I have just woken up from one of the most realistic dreams.  It was about Luepoftior, that cursed frog that we had battled so long ago.  I had a dream of this beast, only he was not lying on the ground dead as we had left him.  He was instead alive and well, and laughing the most terrible croak. 
I realize that this may sound extremely farfetched to you, but I believe that this may be some sort of sign.  Perhaps the Five Knights of TMK should meet again and discuss this matter in person?  Please send your reply.

You friend~
The Blue Toad

The Blue Toad finished this a blot by his name, and blew upon the paper for the ink to dry.  Once it was well onto the paper, The Blue Toad folded up the paper and placed it inside the envelope, writing down the correct information for the letter to be sent.  He then proceeded to write three more letters for the other Knights.  One for Glorb, one for LZR, and one for Masher.  Once they had all been written out and prepared to be sent, The Blue Toad directed his ship to the nearest island possibly where he would be able to stop and mail his four letters.
Perhaps he was relying on his old friend Noopy too much.  Or, perhaps he was simply being causious for anything that may happen.  Whatever the cause for his sudden connection of old friends, The Blue Toad was sure that this dream of his was not one to slip away.

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2006, 10:33:23 PM »
Somewhere, in the middle of the country, a rouge ninja was watching the sky. It had changed , from a light blue to a mix of other colors such as red and green. He thought deeply to himself.
"Hmmm.....I understand that my land is a land of many odd things. However....I've never seen the sky change. Something must be happening. Is it a sign? I do not know. Mabey I should......"
He scratched his nose and pulled out a small wooden instrument. He played a mystical tune that he had learned so long ago.
"This flute shall calm my soul." He tried to soothe his troubles, but couldn't. That strange image of a changing sky kept returning.
"It's no use. Something terrible is going to happen. I can feel it in my spirit. It's a feeling I've felt before....."
He thought harder on the subject. He had remembered a story one villager had told him on his travels across the world.
".....and whenever an evil rose, 5 hero's would rise to stop it."
"Could this be happening? Bah, I have other things to worry about."
He drew his blade and cut a mighty tree in half.
"This should suffice for firewood."
He cooked the fatest raccon he could find. It wasn't tasty, but it provided the enrgy he would need to take on the dangers of the forest.
Later that night, he had a dream.
"Luichi, you must fight. It is your destiny.....you must save the others......"
"Who? What others? I have know idea what your talking about."
"The others need you.....you must help them......"
"Leave me alone. I don't work with anyone. I work alone!"
"Then the world will fall."
He awoke from his dream. He was sweating heavily.
"Then I must go," he said to himself.
He got up and began to run. He had no idea of where he was going. But if the world was to perish witout his help, then he had to find truth.
"Am I one of the five?" he thought. "Mabey so......."
He ran into the deep hours of the night, searching for answers.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 02:24:19 PM »
Name: Glorb
Species: Glorb
HP: 120
Magic: 60

Attacks:
Punch - 3 HP
Lightsaber slash -  10 HP
Desert Eagle shot - 15 HP (uses 10 MP)
VP70 shot - 20 HP (uses 15 MP)

Meanwhile, in Heaven, Glorb was busy filming a new episode of his sitcom, "Glorb's Heaven", although he was having an arguement with Matt LeBlanc, who was not portraying Glorb very well.

"Dangit, Matt, I do NOT walk like that! I walk more like THIS." said Glorb, demonstrating how he walked. Matt replied, "Well, human legs aren't able to mimic the may a Glorb's legs move!". Glorb was outraged at this. "You're FIRED!" he said. "You, camera guy, mimic the way I walk". The camera guy attempted to do so, but spontaneously died.

Suddenly, Glorb's Communicator Watch beeped. "An incoming transmission from Ledzeppelinrocks? This better be important." he said, edging away from the camera guy's corpse. "What is it, LZR?" LZR's image flickered on the screen. "I can't tell you now, Glorb! Come immediately!" the image turned off.

DUN DUNN DUUUUUUNNNNN!!
every

Print