Print

Author Topic: The Fellowship of TMK: RPG  (Read 12355 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 09:30:21 PM »
Yay! The Fellowship Returns! >RpG StYLe!<

Masher (a.k.a. Dragon_Masher)

Species: Psycic-Human
HP: 100
MP: 100

Attacks:
Punch - 3 HP
Dagger Stab - 10 HP
Fire Ball - 20 HP (Uses 10 MP)
Psycic - 30 HP (uses 30 MP)

Chapter 3: Enter The Masher

Late at night, about the same time TBT was having his dream, Masher had one as well.
He saw that fat toad, laughing at him, laying, In that same bar that he died in.
Masher couldent move but stare... stare at that evil frog.
But then, It stoped laughing, and got up, it took a dagger and exited the building.
Masher awoke with a gasp and was a little freaked, but he didnt worry about it very much, so he decided to get the mail. He got the message from Blue, and he read it aloud

"Dear Masher,

I realize that it has been a long while since we have had any sort of communication with each other, though I thought that I should inform of something that may interest you.  I have just woken up from one of the most realistic dreams.  It was about Luepoftior, that cursed frog that we had battled so long ago.  I had a dream of this beast, only he was not lying on the ground dead as we had left him.  He was instead alive and well, and laughing the most terrible croak. 
I realize that this may sound extremely farfetched to you, but I believe that this may be some sort of sign.  Perhaps the Five Knights of TMK should meet again and discuss this matter in person?  Please send your reply.

You friend~
The Blue Toad"

"...."

"Can this be true?"

"is he really back?"

"I must find them, the rest of the five, and we will see what in the world is going on"

« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 05:03:46 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 12:12:32 AM »
Edit: never mind.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 12:16:02 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 08:13:31 PM »
On and on Luichi traveled, running as fast as the wind would take him.
"Darn it. It's as if the entire world is trembling. I can feel it in the soil, the weather......."
He had remembered odd weather patterns that had taken place a few weeks back. On tuesday afternoon, it was well over 90. But the next day, the temperature had plunged to a dozen below zero.
"These patterns are indeed a sign. And that dream.........."
Luichi cleared his mind and continued to run. His mighty blade swipped across anything that stood in his path.
"Ha ha.....it's been a while since I've cared about other's. I wish this was a journey I could take on my own. But the voice said others."
Eventually, he grew tired and sat down for a nap. Luichi's eyes shut, taking him deep into the dream world.
"Luichi......Luichi.....find your flute......."
The voice that had come to him the night before was speaking loudly. As if to wake him up. Sure enough, he did.
"Gagh! What is this voice that keeps coming to me? Leave me alone, darn it! I......"
Luichi looked at his hand. His flute was placed in between the fingers.
"I.....guess I should play it."
"Do-Do-Do! Du-Do-Du."
It was the song he had learned so long ago. It cried out to him.
"Uh....so wonderful."
Yet again, he was plunged into a deep sleep.

"Owaghhhh!!!" The sound of a crying baby filled the entire room.
"Calm down, little one. Everything will be all right."
He's a fighter, I can tell."
"Heavens no. He will be a scholar."
"But honey, I think he has amazing power."
"It's final, he will be a fine scientist or a judge. Something with a future. Here Luepofitor, would you like to hold him?"
"Indeed I would......."

"What.....what was that? Was I dreaming?"
Luichi shook his head.
"I must get going."
He continued his journey down the dusty road until he came to a complete hault. Luichi noticed a strange looking fellow with a pirate hat on.
"Hmmmm...could be an enemy. Better draw my blade."
He dashed up to him and took a swing.....................
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 02:25:05 PM »
Radical! Ninja vs. pirate!
every

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 07:23:59 PM »
Here's the list of characters:
(Keep in mind, this is every character ever mentioned in this RPG, or else I wouldn't have put in Matt LeBlanc!) :)

Fellowship of TMK Characters:

Blue Toad – One of the Five of the Fellowship. A pirate toad from the Goomba Seas, sailing the S.S. Gruff. Uses an emerald axe in battle.

Glorb – One of the Five of the Fellowship. An alien leader of a faraway alien planet named Glorbanthia. Uses foreign alien instruments of torture in battle. He also films a sitcom called “Glorb’s Heaven”.

Ledzeppelinrocks – One of the Five of the Fellowship. A royal minstrel from the Fungi Palace. Uses as giant razor-edged guitar in battle.

Luigi Simpson – One of the Five of the Fellowship. A banana salesman from the Fungi Village. Uses large armor and earth-shaking punches in battle.

Masher – One of the Five of the Fellowship. A dragon slayer from the east. Uses amazing mental powers in battle.

Matt LeBlanc – Portrays Glorb in the sitcom “Glorb’s Heaven”.

Noopy – Blue Toad’s stout little assistant at sea. Has very accurate predictions, whether it be about weather, or an evil force coming back to rise again.

Paper Luichi – A resident of the Colony Village, who is skilled in the practices of martial arts, and hand to hand combat. Some predict that he is the missing link in the Fellowship. He also plays a flute.

Pumpernickel the Great – Enemy leader of the Breadite army. Most prominent during the Bread Wars.

Queen Sapphira – Leader of the small band of female TMK’ers. Rules over them in the Sapphira Castle.

Also, I'll probably add another chapter for the story pretty soon, I'm just kind of lazy... :P
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 08:39:25 PM »
Chapter 4: The Ninja Named Luichi

He dashed up to him and took a swing, but missed becuase the pirate was shorter than he looked.
Blue: You missed!
Luichi: Who are you?
Blue: They call me the blue toad.
Luichi: Why are you in this part of the mushroom kingdom?
Blue: I'm looking for an evil frog, see any lately?
Luichi: ... are you... one of the five?
Blue: Yes, yes I am
Luichi: (hmm, should I see if I could join him?)
Blue: I must be going
Luichi: Wait!
Blue: ? what is it?
Wheee...

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2006, 04:30:33 PM »
name:MEaMfOOd
hp:100
mp:101
species:ummmm uhh an armless Toad
attacks:ummm whack with PSP, and magic and some stuff i'll say.
weapons:stick, food, a brain in a jar, a PSP, a monkey, a piece of YOU KNOW CHEESE.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 06:10:00 PM by meamfood »

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2006, 04:37:27 PM »
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
name:MEaMf00d
species:an armless toad with floating hands.
HP:100
MP:101
attacks:
hit with PSP(5 HP main attack)
throw cheese(10 HP I must pick up cheese and can only hold up to ten cheese balls)
Make zombie monkey eat your brain(12 HP)
Punch(2 HP)
sniff( rebuilds mana)
Heal friend(takes 10 of my mana)
Heal self(takes 20 mana)
eat dragon_masher(LOL just kiddin z man)
weapons:stick, food, a PSP
magic stuff: a brain in a jar, a monkey, a piece of CHEESE.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 09:00:36 AM by meamfood »

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2006, 04:49:57 PM »
can i join the fellowship?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 08:57:38 AM by meamfood »

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2006, 10:50:29 PM »
Luichi begged the Toad to stay. He needed to find more information.
"You," he replied. "I need help. Please tell me-"
"Listen, I don't know who you are, but I'm on a mission," The Blue Toad sighed. "I don't think It's safe to be around you anyway. You did use that giant whatever it is againts me."
"It's my blade, and I used it to attack. I had no means of killing you. Just....what is this mission?"
"None of your...say, why do you wanna know?"
"I...had a vision that I was to become a member of a fellowship. And another dream about-"
He paused, remembering the dream about the baby and the strange creature who held him.
"I just need to know. Tell me now, or I'll-"
"Alright, I'll talk. There's this dream I've been having about a former enemy I helped defeat, but he is alive. He is a monsterous frog that has the power to take the world. The fellowship and I must defeat him. I am going to find them, even if it cost me my life. Happy now?"
"May I...go with you?"
"You? No way. How do I not know you're an enemy?"
"This."
He pulled out his flute and played a wonderful tune.
"So? That means nothing."
"Would a brainless enemy find time to play an instrument?"
"I don't know. I really don't care. Leave me be."
The Blue Toad walked away without batting an eye. Luichi followed him in the leaves. He was a master of invisability.
"I will find this fellowship. I must find my purpose......."
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2006, 11:00:15 PM »
Luichi decided to follow after the Fellowship, and see what they were up, and what he would have to do to prove himself.

But meanwhile...

Chapter 4 - Yet Another Dream

LZR paced back and forth in his room. He was waiting for Glorb to come, for he had sent him a message through his communicator watch. It was an urgent situation, for he had experienced a dream that went something like this:

Glorb, the alien leader had been standing in a space-like hi-tech room, with knobs and machines and whatnot, and a dark shadow loomed over Glorb. Next it cut up Glorb into pieces with a sword and laughed a high-pitched laugh that LZR did not recognize.

He had to explain this to Glorb. He knew that dreams like this were a bad sign, and he should consult Glorb. LZR heard a hissing noise and looked outside of his window. It was a large alien craft.

Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2006, 08:42:18 AM »
ok kill the part with me and masher this is what i meant...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!" someone screams as they fall on blue toads head.
"hello.who are you?"asked blue toad
"i'm meamfood a brave warrior."said well...meamfood
"hello i am blue toad i am a fearless warrior in the fellowship of tmk."
"can i join?"asked meamfood
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 08:56:13 AM by meamfood »

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2006, 09:06:12 AM »
the hissing noise outside grew louder until it felt like it was going to break thru the stars and blow up the earth. But it was glorb inside the spaceship.

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2006, 12:12:22 PM »
I'm in!!

BigLuigiFan
Human
HP: 80
MP:30

Super Punch - 10 HP
Super Kick - 20 HP
Dirt Punch - 10 HP (Uses 5 MP)
Spin Kick - 30 HP
Camo-Flash - 20 HP (Uses 10 MP)

Story

Back at BigLuigiFan's house he had just woke up, he was going to the forums to chat, and noticed everyone gone, "Where is everyone?" He asked to himself. Later on he started thinking since it was early morning he so he decided to go to their hometowns, still nothing, that's when he noticed a Warp Pipe that happened to come out of no where, with more confusion, he decided to jump on down.

Several hours later:

"Man, I was getting tired of falling down that pipe." He said very annoyed. BigLuigiFan wanders around the strange place and finds a giant hole with a sign reading "Secret Entrance", "Wait, what?" BigLuigifan was thinking as noticing that this little "Secret Entrance" wasn't really a good secret. He comes inside, and sees that the place is full of stuff from people of the forums. "This must be the Fungi Forumer's secret hide-out!" said BigLuigiFan excitedly. He looks around a bit more until he finds a strange plan that looked very odd, not from the normal people of the forums, jsut when he was reading it, a strange thing came out of no where, "Time to battle." BigLuigiFan thought to himself.

What will happen next?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2006, 04:35:43 PM »
can i join the fellowship?

You don't have to ask...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print