Print

Author Topic: World RPG 2: The Tournement Rounds  (Read 3085 times)

« on: July 25, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »
To all of you who played the original World RPG, have I got something for you. I think last time failed because I created too many rules, and it just fell apart after words. Well this time, I've decided to hold open tourney's between us. We pick our characters as always, but this time we'll be fighting each other. (Duh) I'll pare everyone up, we'll fight, and then the next round will commence until a champion is the last one standing. Sound fun? Anyway, I'm not sure on who I want to be, so I'll wait until some characters are taken up, just to be fair. It doesn't matter who posts first, because the matches will be random.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 06:40:08 PM »
Yay!  i'll go off to make the stats for Sushie Boy! I only have one question: did you do this because of the RPG elements i posted in the Mario Story thread?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 06:53:58 PM »
Mario Story Thread?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 06:56:07 PM »
A Mario Story: you Add ONE sentence To The Tale II.

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 06:59:05 PM »
No, I didn't. I made this because I was disapointed that my last RPG failed. Thanks for asking anyway, though. And thanks for joining! I remember that you were part of my last one.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 07:21:14 PM »
Dangit, PaperLuigi! I was just thinking of making a thread similar to this one. I even had a whole set of rules planned out and everything. Would you mind if I made the thread anyway? I'll post it tommorow if yes.

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 08:00:38 PM »
Go ahead. If it's better then this one, I'll ask someone to close my topic. (I'm sorry I ruined your game, by the way.)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 08:17:28 PM »
Well if that's the case, i'll post my stats tommorow.

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 12:09:21 AM »
I keep my previous stats, unless you raise the bar for stat minimums, in which case I will change them.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 11:55:51 AM »
I think my RPG may be a little delayed. If it's not posted today, expect to see it tommorow.... again.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 02:02:35 PM »
Well if that's that case, I'll post my stats tommorow.

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 02:36:28 PM »
Hey Chef, are you gonna post your tourney? If not, I'd like to do this..........

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 04:53:34 PM »
Holy crap! I completely forgot! I don't know what to do now.

Print