Print

Author Topic: Mario and TMK Unite!!  (Read 16085 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 10:27:37 PM »
Sorry if I didn't include some of you, but I didn't really check it before I copied onto the only computer in my house that has Internet.

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2005, 07:18:18 PM »
That's fine. When do you plan to make your next chapter?

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2005, 11:33:04 PM »
Well, I'm not sure. I've got my holidays this Friday, but I'm ot going anywhere, so I might post it then. Do you want to hear some hints of what's going to happen?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 09:13:12 PM »
Sure.

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 09:59:29 PM »
I transform into my Yoshisaurus form and eat the evil Deezer!  And the peasants rejoice. (sorry but I couldn't help myself ^_^;)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/31/2005 6:21:55 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2005, 12:44:27 AM »
Hmm... good idea, Y_Rex, but I kind of wanted you as your human form. However, when some of us enter the Mushroom Kingdom, we gain powers. For example, I find Luigi's cap, and gain most of Luigi's attacks, just like in SM64DS! For now:

Chapter 2: Mushrooms

There was a groan of pain from the back of the cave. Luigison opened his eyes. There was a familiar figure beside him, slumped against the wall. It was Luigi Simpson. Luigison attempted to speak, but he found that he barely had enough energy to move his hands, let alone speak. There was another figure beside him- Luigi himself. There was the sound of a whip, flying through the air, and it found its target, slamming down on the barely conscious plumber brother. And as the Italian's screams continued, Luigison was unable to help.

The laughter was subsiding in Deezer's head. He tried to stand up. But he couldn't. He looked downwards to see what was stopping him. It was a pool of quicksand. He lay very still, and didn't squirm about. However, that only quickened the process somehow, and Deezer was sucked in. He fell into a room. It was silent- silent as death. Deezer kept walking, his plight beyond anything he had ever experienced. A door loomed out in front of him. He opened it. What he saw was horrible. There were dead bodies lying everywhere. He even recognized some of them- they were forum members. "No..." said Deezer, crouching on his knees. He saw his reflection in a puddle of water. However, the room began to shake, and his reflection was morphed. A gigantic figure burst out of the water. It was that same person from before. "Who are you?" said Deezer. "Don't you remember- your old elementary school friend?" Deezer looked confused. "Friend?  My best friend in Elementary school was Jamie..." The figure laughed. "Rezeed, a.k.a Jamie, creator of The Koopa Land forums, at your service." Deezer was laughing now. "This is all about websites? You attack my friends, destroy my holiday resort, and trap me in a weird place, just because my website gets more hits??" Rezeed pushed Deezer over. "It's not just about this. You've always been better than me! You always ended up with the Jetson playset in pre-school and what did I get? The Flintstone phone. And at school. I got A- all of the time, while you're sitting pretty with A+. And, did you ever take the time to realize what this did to me? No. And that is why I am ruining your life, just as you ruined mine." Deezer couldn't believe this. His old friend, Jamie, had turned against him like this? "Let me out of here!" Deezer yelled. He tried to punch Rezeed, but missed. "I can't let you out, Deezer. This is your mind. I'm just a figment of your imagination. However, in a few seconds, this dream," beckoning to all of the dead members behind him, "Will become real. Goodbye, David." And with that, he had disappeared from Deezer's sight.

Blue is a calming color. Chupperson saw heaps of it when he woke up in a hospital in Japan. "How did I get here?" he yelled. Of course, the nurses spoke Japanese, so they couldn't understand him. They said something in Japanese. "I believe they said 'Look at that crazy guy!," said a voice from behind him. "Watoad?" said Chupperson. Watoad nodded. "Wow! Who else is here?" Watoad beckoned towards the beds behind him. Chupperson saw Screech, who was unconscious, Lizard Dude, who was playing his DS, Suffix, who was bored and had nothing to do, Yoshisaurus Rex, who was eagerly watching Lizard Dude play the newly released NEW Super Mario Bros. Sapphira and MarlieMoo14 were reading magazines, while most of the mods, save a couple, were watching a DVD of the Super Mario World show. However, any of the members were missing, such as MEGABYTE, Fifth, Toddathon, Luigison, Luigi Simpson and most importantly, Deezer. Insane Steve saw how worried Chupperson was. "Don't worry, this is a big hospital. I'm sure they're in here somewhere."

Meanwhile, Bowser had brought in the best of the villains from every single Mario game, and more to come. "We have a new ally. He calls himself- REZEED..."

How did Rezeed get associates in the Marioverse? How can Deezer escape his dream- or nightmare? Will Chupperson and the others get better? And what will happen to Luigison, Luigi and Luigi Simpson? Why am I grouping so many Luigi-related characters together? Find out in the next chapter of- Mario and TMK Unite!!

EDIT: When I was replacing the 'Chups'
 in the story with 'Chuppersons', it came out Chuppersonperson or Chuppersonpersonperson!

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 3/30/2005 10:46:32 PM

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2005, 05:03:28 PM »
Best chapter yet. This is better than a lot of books I've read.

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2005, 08:27:04 PM »
Haha, I was watching LD play DS!  Um... it was funny.  Good job with remembering so many names.  The only time I ever put down a bunch of names was in Bored MK whatever GP Legend with people racing go-karts.  It's hard to remember a lot of names!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2005, 09:52:30 PM »
Third chapter coming very soon. I'm including TEM in the next chapter as well. Also, there will be a shocking revelation about Reezed/Jamie...

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2005, 12:19:25 AM »
Okay, here is Chapter 3. I just got it off my other computer this morning. Now, it's on floppy disk, so expect chapters to come a bit faster.

Chapter 3: Capture

The newcomer entered the room. There was an awed hush as he made his presence known. "Check it out," said Wart, nudging Tatanga, "An Earthling!" Rezeed spent no time disposing of Wart and Tatanga- because of his time-stop powers. "Hmm..." said Bowser, pondering what he had done. "Very well. Sit." Rezeed sat. "Now, Rezeed, what can you offer me? Tatanga gave me technology, Wart gave me Shy-Guys, Snifits and Bob-ombs, and Smithy gave me elemental magic. What can YOU offer me?" Rezeed smiled, and pulled out a remote. He pushed the button, and a huge portal opened up. Gecko Gal, Ruby, Normalson Puc, AwKoopa and many more were sent into the room, along with millions of dollars worth of technology. There was also a magician, who was dressed in similar clothes to Rezeed himself. Also, there was a few Robotic Hammer Bros, Birdo-Bots and Ultra Koopas. "I can offer all of those," said Reezed, with a smile on his face. Bowser was studying the portal with interest. "Kamek, Reezed, Smithy- take care of my Castle. I've got some business... ON EARTH..."

Deezer was bored. First of all, his holiday house was wrecked, his friends were badly injured, most likely dead, and he was trapped inside his own imagination. 'I've had better days,' he thought. Reezed re-appeared. "Having fun?" Deezer was angry, but he kept his cool. "Whatever." A question popped into Deezer's head. "Why did you look just like me, Reezed?" His old friend laughed. "Please- call me Jamie." He opened up his hand. Next thing, Deezer found himself on the ground. "Don't you remember my... gift?" Deezer's eyes were wide open. "So... that's why you were almost expelled from our school! Putting that Whoopee Cushion on the teacher's chair... no normal person could move that fast. But... how..." However, Reezed didn't reply. "When you die," he said, "Say hi to Errol." Reezed disappeared. Deezer knew what was going. His old friend, Jamie, was a brother of Watoad. That was the reason for all of this- Watoad and Deezer looked almost identical. But, it was now that three monsters appeared in front of Deezer: the monsterous forms of Ganondorf, Mewtwo and Dark Matter!!

There was an uproar inside the hospital. A nurse came in, speaking in Japanese. Chupperson looked at Watoad, who was sleeping. Ledzeppelinrocks was listening to a Walkman, while Marionut#1 was sitting up, as worried as Chupperson. There was an explosion, and several FF members were almost caught in the crossfire. Suffix managed to help many of the patients out, but Chupperson, Watoad and Sapphira were still in there. The top of the building was torn off, and Chupperson immediately wished it hadn't. Looming over the building was the 100-foot tall form of Giga Bowser, and it looked like it was about to use its claw attack. Watoad woke up, and immediately thought he was dreaming. One of the claws found its mark, penetrating the arm. 'Nope,' he thought, 'Not a dream.' Giga Bowser flung him high into the sky- easily above Japan's wrecked cityscape. The hospital was collapsing, but Sapphira and Chupperson were STILL inside! "Sapphira... are you OK?" She nodded. "We have no choice, but to jump." Chupperson and Sapphira overlooked the city streets of Japan. "Do we have to?" said Sapphira weakly. Chupperson regained his resolve.

He jumped.

A dank smell filled the person's nostrils. It was a dog, drenched in water. "My favourite smell when I wake up in the morning," said a voice, "Wet dog." It was Luigi Simpson. Luigison smiled. "It's Poochy from Yoshi's Island!" Luigi jumped towards the prison bars. "It's too bad I have Thunder, not Fire," he said, "Then I'd melt these bars. By the way, who are you two?" Luigison held out an outstretched hand. "I'm Luigison." Luigi Simpson walked towards Luigi. "I'm Luigi Simpson." Luigi was spooked by the large amount of Luigis in the room. "Oh, and those aren't our real names. We're just called that." Luigi Simpson was fumbling around in his pockets. He pulled out an item. Luigison was awestruck. "How... how did you get that?" He held it out to Luigi. "Power Flower?" Luigi smiled. They had a way out.

P.S: Watoad, Chupperson and Sapphira will be okay.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2005, 07:01:48 PM »
I really like this whole story, kodos man.

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2005, 07:18:34 PM »
Thanks! Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions for the story, or they want themselves in it- then just tell me and I'll add it!

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2005, 12:35:33 AM »
I would like to be in it.
Oh yeah there's still no Mario (he could go to the real would and beat Bowser).
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2005, 01:01:23 AM »
Oh, sorry, KBC! I'll put you in the next chapter.

ULTIMATE SPOILER:

Luigi, thought to be dead, is warped to the real world. He saves Chupperson, Sapphira and Watoad, and saves Japan from Giga Bowser. Deezer is recovered, but he is lost again and everyone thinks he is dead. However, he comes back, and tries to fight Reezed and his soldiers on his own. He is knocked into the portal, and is in the middle of a fight with Bowser himself when Mario comes and helps Deezer. Also, Luigi Simpson (I won't refer to myself as 'me' in the story- it gets too confusing) finds Luigi's cap. Now, he morphs into Luigi, but is idnapped by Koopas and turns evil...

This part of the message would be blank if I wasn''''t telling you that this part of the message would be blank if I wasn''''t here telling you...

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2005, 02:43:43 AM »
WHO IS KBC?????
(Me? It should be KCW).

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Print