Print

Author Topic: Mario's Busy Day  (Read 2171 times)

« on: May 31, 2002, 11:58:30 PM »
This topic is an interactive adventure entitled "Mario's Busy Day".
The purpose is for each person to add a sentence or two continuing the story.
Here We Go:
One fine, sunshiney day Mario awoke from a pasta induced nap to discover something strange...

Man 1: "Who''s on first?"
Man 2: "Yes, a man with the unlikely last name ''Who''is on first base."
Man 1:"Oh thats great, 8 seconds into the routine and already you ruin it!"
I just peed out my upstairs bedroom window, how was your day?

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2002, 08:32:22 AM »
This topic is for the Story Boards, you moron.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2002, 03:49:19 PM »
Mario said to a strange man at his door, then the man said...

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2002, 09:56:58 PM »
"Mario you have been summoned to the tournemt of the world's most gullible people!"
At this Mario said...

I make someones life better every day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow chances do not look good.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2002, 12:06:10 PM »
Whoops...posted twice!

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 6/2/2002 11:07:00 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2002, 12:06:15 PM »
"Mama-mia! You get off my property before I call upon the mystical power of the 7 Star Spirits to cast you into a deep abyss where you will be tormented by a group of rabid, man-eating Piranha Palnts!"

The man stared at Mario in disbelief, then said aloud, "HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...! You are so funny! I actually believed you for a second, but I know you're just joking...right?"

"Nope." Mario said meneacingly as he pulled out a special whistle used to call upon the Star Spirits... "Using this," Mario said, "I will call upon the power of the Star Spirits and they will send you to a world full of pure evil...much worse than the evil of Bowser or Smithy!"

"Why are you doing this?" The man asked, frightened. "What have I done to anger you?"

"You are being a jeark and you won't get off my property when I command you to! I am the mighty and all powerful Mario Mario, hero of the Mushroom Kingdom and foe to all Koopas and Goombas...especially Bowser!"

"Oh yeah! Well do you know who I am?" The man asked. "I am the master videogame creator...Shigeru Miyamoto! I have the power to erase your memory using my 'Klepto-Maniac Memory Eraser' machine!"

Ironically, Shigeru's machine was actually a Nintendo GameCube controller attached to a GameBoy Advance battery pack!

"HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...!" Shigeru laughed out loud as he pulled the GameCube controller machine out from his pant pocket.

Shigeru Miyamoto pressed the L and R triggers on his GameCube controller and thge entire universe was engulfed in a swirling vortex of colors and smoke!

Then...

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 6/2/2002 11:07:45 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2002, 12:32:08 PM »
Everyone died.

THE END

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2002, 02:58:22 PM »
That was kind of a crappy ending. Why didnt Mario want to go to the gulible tournement?

I make someones life better every day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow chances do not look good.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2002, 07:37:09 PM »
   THE END!!!!!

Print