Print

Author Topic: The Adventures Of Mario and Luigi:Danger on Van Dos Docks!  (Read 1576 times)

« on: February 25, 2002, 04:29:39 PM »
welcome our cast in this story
Mario
Luigi
Wario
Peach
Toad
Darkforce(New)
The Korock Army(new)
Van (new)
Chapter 1:A Dark Plan
Our Story begins in the city of Van Dos On an Island far from The Mushroom Kingdom.Mario And Luigi Are Rewarded for defeeting Bowser.Then all of a sudden an army of Korock started freezeing the city."What The!"mario said.the korocks invasion began.High up in the sky a dark figure watches closely.Dark Force,the most ruthless Badguy in the galexy."My plan will never fail now!MWAHAHAHA!it said

Boo!
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2002, 02:26:19 PM »
Luigi looked at the sky as the Korlocs were freezing the city and said, "Man, the guy who made up this stroy has a lot of spelling problems! Let's fix all these typos!"

"Not now." Mario said as he grabbed a Fire Flower from his hidden Item Chest. "We have to find out who cause this mess..."

So Mario and Luigi raced off to battle the villains that were causing the havoc in the city.

As Mario was stomping some bad Goombas that were in his way, Luigi saw a sign posted near a dark cave. It said:

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print