Print

Author Topic: The Mysterious Mr. Gadd  (Read 1613 times)

« on: May 09, 2004, 08:00:22 PM »
We all know about Luigi and his poltergiest 2000 or 3000 or whatever, and we all know mario & his infamous FLUDD, and the devious Bowser Jr. aka koopa kid and his magic paintbrush, but all of those invention can all be traced back to one person, my father, Proffessor E. Gadd! i dont know why he would do such a terrible thing, but it could be leading up to a new mario game, perhaps it could be the anxiously awaited game super mario 128? or an entirly new series, i doubt it, but anything is possible. Maybe E Gadd. will be a new villain on the horizon like how Smithy was. (forgive me if i mispelled smithy, its been a while since i played super mario rpg)

The blackness would hit me, and the void would be calling, well i think i''m done for the day
The blackness would hit me, and the void would be calling, well i think i''m done for the day

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 04:17:10 PM »
Awwe man. I thought this was a story.
I almost wrote a story about E. Gadd when he was young but decided to include the greater part of it in the one I'm writing now.
Anyway. Welcome to the board.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 04:40:04 PM »
It ain't really that hard to misspell "Smithy".  Unless you say "Smithey" or something.

Edit:  I mean, it ain't that hard to spell "Smithy".  (What're you lookin' at?)

Bozone, n.:

The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.

Edited by - ¥tterbiJúm on 5/10/2004 3:44:08 PM

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

Print