Print

Author Topic: Mario better than Luigi?  (Read 8786 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2000, 12:18:24 PM »
You guys are really forgetting the MAIN point of Mario. Luigi is Mario's brother. He has been in many games that Mario has been in but two. And in one of the games he is the explainer of the game in the instruction book. And even in one game Luigi is the main character. There both suppose to be equal. There arent many differences and if you KNOW how to use him in games like SSB he's as good as Mario. Why people like mario the best i dont know, but they were suppose to be equal in popularity. Especially in the very first game they made. And in smb2 each character you can be has a special technique. Luigi can jump higher, Mario is faster. But there both equal in strength.BUT I LIKE LUIGI THE BEST. MARIO SUCKS this is his older brother who wrote this  

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2000, 06:32:08 PM »
In the original "Super Mario Bros. 2" is Luigi green?
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2000, 09:10:29 AM »
Yeah he was. Luigi had a green cap and shirt, and blue overalls.

And by the way, the Master at gaming, in SMB2 Mario wasn't faster per se, he just didn't slow down as much when he was carrying something. When unburdened, I believe they run at the same speed. And yes, Mario could be said to be stronger than Luigi in SMB2 cause he lifts stuff off the ground 2 times at fast as Luigi.

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2000, 11:24:35 AM »
That's true. But I think it's time we give this Mario/Luigi thing a rest. It's way too opinionated. They're both fine.
Woohoo.

Print