Print

Author Topic: Wind Waker Help  (Read 4468 times)

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« on: February 22, 2007, 07:32:41 PM »
I can't believe I'm asking for help with this but here goes...
1.  I can't seem to hit the switch that opens the Nintendo club hatch.  How do you do that?
2.  Where are all the kids in Windfall when you play hide and seek.  I can't find them.
3.  Who/how do you catch someone in the act sending the unwanted letter?  Please help me if you know what I'm talking about.
Anyway, any help is appreciated.
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 10:46:32 PM »
Don't be ashamed of seeking help!

I can only help on number two so lets see...
(1)the leader is in the biggest tree by the dock
(2)the second kid is behind the bomb shop
(3)the third kid is hiding behind the grave with the dancing man in front of it
(4)You know where the kids were hanging out? There are two exits. Go to the one farthest from the stairs. The one with the ladder to the left of it.There is the last kid behind the bush on the ledge which you are standing on.

Wait a second...There is a Nintendo club? I must find this! What is it?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 10:55:15 PM »
For the Nintendo club, there is a switch (that you can see from the Nintendo Club's island) that you need to press.  To do this, you'll need to employ some local avian help.

The logical progression of the unwanted letter deal goes like this:
- It has to be someone who can access the postbox.  The guy nearest to the postbox clearly doesn't care about it, therefore
- It has to be someone who is walking, so that he can GET to the postbox.  Only two people in town are walking anywhere, therefore
- It has to be one of those people.  Talk to 'em, and see if you can glean further.
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 01:18:23 AM »
ug its been a while sence i played let me see...........................................yeah

1: just like fifth said you have to get some help so get some help from the Deku friend you met in the giant tree (i think)
2: exactly what PT_peach said
3: all i did was stake out near the box in a secure location and watch for the unwanted letter guy thats all trust me its annoying but i think its worth it

P.S now i need help: at the last dungeon before gannon you have to fight the bosses you fought before and its all grayish if you know what i mean, and i dont know what to do please help

P.S.S i just got the game again so that explains why i need help
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 07:10:50 PM »
(1)
What? You hit it with a seagull!
(2)
One of them are in a tree. Roll into a bunch of trees and see if a kid falls out. That's the kid that gave me trouble.
(3)
Stand by the mailbox. Wait until the guy that looks like Fire Mario without a hat to come. He will put a letter in a mailbox. Take a picture while he's putting it in.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 07:18:52 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 07:21:48 PM »
Pt_Peach, the Nintendo club is where you can give picographs to a guy and he'll make a model of them and put them in the museum (also in the club).
"it's always the present"

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 11:44:07 PM »
I find that part of the game pointless.
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »
Well, of course it's pointless if you're not having fun.

... I kind of had fun.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 10:52:45 PM »
I can't be bothered getting 100% on a Zelda Game...
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 05:34:57 PM »
Tell me about it.  There's always those 2 heart pieces left...
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print