Print

Author Topic: All drugs should be legal  (Read 69264 times)

« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2009, 05:38:20 PM »
I think it's amazing that people give a crap about what someone does in their own basement or in fact, anywhere on their own property without harming anyone but themselves.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2009, 07:32:39 PM »
Marijuana should be legal. It can't kill you and it isn't addictive. Tobacco should be illegal. Tobacco can kill anyone. And Alcohol should remain legal. Alcohol doesn't kill anyone as long as you don't drink too much.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2009, 07:47:54 PM »
I agree with the tobacco part of the above statement. Tobacco is addictive, and secondhand smoke will kill other people. Plus, it'll kill yourself. Maijuana, however, should stay illegal. I've seen a kid gotten high on it, and from the secondhand smoke, became partially high on it myself. The next morning, he smoked the ENTIRE load he had, and we were suprised he didn't fall down the stairs on our bus.

« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2009, 08:17:37 PM »
Then they should make cocain legal because it's a stimulant, not a drug.
And they should make PCP legal because it's a narcotic, not a drug.
And they should make killing someone legal because it's killing someone, not murder.

...I'm guessing that Globe is being sarcastic. Any type of drug that can kill you, or slowly rot your brain to death
should be illegal because, uh, it can kill you.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 04:55:09 PM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2009, 08:53:17 PM »
I said comparisons right? That means comparing the pot argument to the "ideas" presented in Glorb's post. I never said I thought he meant them. I just said the comparison was illogical.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2009, 10:55:05 PM »
I think it's amazing that people give a crap about what someone does in their own basement or in fact, anywhere on their own property without harming anyone but themselves.
Whether drugs are illegal or not, I just can't think of any reason why you'd want to do them in the first place.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »
First off:

Marijuana should be legal. It can't kill you and it isn't addictive.

lololololol. Show me people shelling out absurd sums of money daily for pot and shirking all their other needs, and I'll show you an addict.

And the point of my post was that dc804 said pot was a plant, not a drug. Well, you can call pot a plant, and you can also call it a rubber duck or a smeerp. It doesn't mater what it's called when its effects are still harmful.
Just like cocaine is scientifically classified as a stimulant; that's right, it doesn't get you high, it just shoots a dangerous amount of stimulants into your bloodstream immediately. So it must be safe, right?
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »
I'm with ShadowBrain.
That was a joke.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2009, 02:26:06 AM »
I agree with Chupperson.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2009, 02:45:15 AM »
I agree with Rao, who agrees with Chupperson, who also agrees with ShadowBrain.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2009, 03:31:30 AM »
I agree with Chup and FBM, but not with Rao.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2009, 07:28:37 AM »
I agree with the following statement: I disagree with the previous statement.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »
Show me people shelling out absurd sums of money daily for pot and shirking all their other needs, and I'll show you an addict.
Show me "people" that surround themselves with a particular video game character, shelling out absurd amounts of money on games, stuffed dolls, T-shirts and other merchandise and I'll show you "an addict".
"it's always the present"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »
Then again, videogames don't cause hallucinations and cancer.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2009, 07:13:26 PM »
Neither does weed.
"it's always the present"

Print