Print

Author Topic: toad in mario kart 64  (Read 23787 times)

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2008, 08:52:02 PM »
Not that he really cares.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2008, 11:10:26 AM »
Wait, Toad said that in MarioDDR?  Did he actually say the words like in Sunshine cutscenes, or did it spell out while some generic Toad noises sounded?  Like in Banjo-Kazooie...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2008, 11:51:04 AM »
You actually banned him???? That's ridiculous! I thought you were just joking! This deeply shakes my respect for you, Megabyte.

Thats the thing, Megabyte doesn't joke when it comes to banning. Though, I think its kinda harsh to ban MJ just for mistaking the rules. I think he deserves a second chance.

On the note of DRR:MM, people actually bought that?

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2008, 12:27:15 PM »
On the note of DRR:MM, people actually bought that?

I want it! My wife plays her DDR games all the time (to stay in shape), and I'm tired of hearing the same songs over and over again. I thought DDRMM would be a nice change, but can't seem to find it anywhere (not even online)..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2008, 01:59:01 PM »
You actually banned him???? That's ridiculous! I thought you were just joking! This deeply shakes my respect for you, Megabyte.

*gasp*
You questioned an admin!  Now you've done it.

PS: It's MEGAߥTE
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2008, 09:54:27 PM »
Well, Nintendo characters sometimes change their "outfits", hence Mario and Luigi's striped socks.  It's just new clothes.  As for Toad, legs are interchangeable fashion items among the mushroom people, and Toad merely doesn't want to be made fun of for not keeping up with the times.  Short legs are so last autumn.

[EDIT:  Wow!  A 5th page full of ban-alicious surprises!]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:55:59 PM by DeadAwake »
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2008, 11:12:35 PM »
Well, fantasy is fantasy, but it's always been beyond me how there's so many Nintendo characters with no legs. How do they run and move their feet?

As for Toad, I don't study the bottom half of his body a whole lot, but based on my memory and the above pictures, it seems to me that he used to wear something akin to parachute pants, but he now swaps back-and-forth between those and a pair of Pampers. He's only got legs when he needs 'em--fungi grow weird like that.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print