Print

Author Topic: What New Brawl Things Do You Want?  (Read 58940 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #225 on: February 10, 2008, 05:56:41 PM »
Fara Phoenix was from the Star Fox comics (American version, seen in Nintendo Power), chief test pilot for the Arwing (how convenient), and was hinted at being Fox's love interest. The comics briefly followed the story of the SNES game, but quickly went in its own direction. At least it has James speaking to his son Fox from a space whale.
In which case I nominate that one dude who could turn into an eagle from the Legend of Zelda NP comics as a character!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #226 on: February 10, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »
I elect Friendly Floyd. With his endless supply of convenient gadgets, he could dominate the fray.

Actually, if Friendly Floyd were canonical, he'd be an awesome Assist Trophy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #227 on: February 10, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »
With any luck, it could net us another appearance by the Koopalings.

Oh, and Ephermelda would have made a decent canonical Zelda character, even though she was more or less a prototype Navi.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2008, 01:44:13 PM »
I nominate Herman Smirch from the Game Boy comics series as an Assist Trophy. When he appears, he pulls out his Game Boy and Tatanga and every enemy from Super Mario Land come out. Best Assist Trophy ever.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »
I elect Friendly Floyd. With his endless supply of convenient gadgets, he could dominate the fray.
LOL... of course!
Oh, and Ephermelda would have made a decent canonical Zelda character, even though she was more or less a prototype Navi.
Ephermelda... was that the fairy from the LoZ comics? I don't remember a name being mentioned, but then again, I don't have the whole series...

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2008, 09:20:24 PM »
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! You can change between Zero Suit Samus and Power Suit Samus with out doing a Final Smash!!!!!

(sorry, i'm just really happy that you don't have to wait for a smash ball anymore!)
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »
...Anymore? You never had to.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #232 on: February 16, 2008, 08:40:39 AM »
Ephermelda... was that the fairy from the LoZ comics? I don't remember a name being mentioned, but then again, I don't have the whole series...

Yep.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #233 on: February 16, 2008, 08:44:25 AM »
...Anymore? You never had to.
I know... it's kind of weird to refer to a game that hasn't come out yet in the semi-past tense.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »
I suppose I'll revive this thread for things we'd like to see in the next game (or perhaps a new thread or a different thread's revival would be more fitting).

I want a random character switch to assign to a player's name. To explain, I'd like to be able to use the character randomizer but always get one of my favorite characters. The randomizer in Brawl loves giving me Donkey Kong for some reason, and to be frank, I do not like playing as him at all. What we have is a good start--it prevents the use of "punching bags" when playing computer players, at least (you had Bowser's name for all the negative Melee records too, didn't you? Actually I had Marth, but hmm).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 11:49:42 PM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #235 on: March 21, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »
I suppose I'll revive this thread for things we'd like to see in the next game (or perhaps a new thread or a different thread's revival would be more fitting).

I want a random character switch to assign to a player's name. To explain, I'd like to be able to use the character randomizer but always get one of my favorite characters. The randomizer in Brawl loves giving me Donkey Kong for some reason, and to be frank, I do not like playing as him at all. What we have is a good start--it prevents the use of "punching bags" when playing computer players, at least (you had Bowser's name for all the negative Melee records too, didn't you? Actually I had Marth, but hmm).

That's probably the best idea I've heard that has nothing to do with Master Chief and Peter Griffin being in SSB 4

« Reply #236 on: March 21, 2008, 10:55:50 PM »
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

« Reply #237 on: March 28, 2008, 12:26:23 PM »
I want a level where the gravity randomly changes. Your plying on the bottom of the screen, then your playing on the side, then your playing on the top.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #238 on: March 31, 2008, 04:00:54 PM »
More Yoshi colors
Regards, Uncle Dolan

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #239 on: March 31, 2008, 10:46:58 PM »
More Yoshi colors

I've been saying that for years.
Esp. black and white.
Ditto used Machop!