Print

Author Topic: Whos Your Main?  (Read 39952 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »
Yeah, totally.

With its Final Smash barely hitting even one character.

Though I'm biased since I hate Diamond & Pearl and nearly all the new species it brought with it. Very, very much.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2008, 10:40:23 PM »
Meh, keep in mind that he can aim that big beam. Mario can only go left or right with his fire blast.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »
What is Pit doing in that picture?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2008, 10:44:48 PM »
Flying... and also glowing somehow. Maybe he's got really shiny wings...?

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2008, 02:30:46 AM »
Flying... and also glowing somehow. Maybe he's got really shiny wings...?

That's his Up+B, Wings of Icarus. Pit looks to be an absolute monster when it comes to recovery, what with his multiple jumps, gliding and pwnage Up+B...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »
Whew, I can finally post here again, so I'd say my mains are gonna be Luigi, Wolf, Sonic and Wario. Mostly Wario because I've wanted him in a SSB game for quite a while.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2008, 06:38:39 PM »
Heheh. But what about up smashes, Ultima Shadow?

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »
With its Final Smash barely hitting even one character.

Meh, keep in mind that he can aim that big beam. Mario can only go left or right with his fire blast.

Yeah, aim and move it while it's shooting.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2008, 04:36:43 PM »
Ah, thank you for clarifying that. I meant to say he could aim it while it constantly while firing.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2008, 02:39:22 PM »
I, too, can't wait to try Lucario. The Aura-based attacks will be interesting since I frequently took a lot of damage back in Melee.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2008, 12:09:30 AM »
I didn't say it was a good thing.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2008, 10:21:46 AM »
well my "main" from SSBM was kirby. Probably same thing for Brawl.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 10:29:15 PM »
In Melee, I usually play as Peach. I also like to use her in Mario Kart. Folks don't take me seriously whenever I play as her which allows me to do more damage to them.

I'm not sure when or if I will get Brawl. I may get it for the summer when I have most of my parties at my place, although I want Mario Kart and will probably buy that first. I'm sure that I'll stick with Peach though (in both), especially if her moves are similar to what she does in Melee.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 10:47:20 PM »
My list has turned out something like this.

Ness/Lucas
Wario
Yoshi
Pikachu
Mr. Game & Watch

I'm glad I took to Wario easily. I'm obsessed with the fact that he can swallow a motorcycle. I always lose if I use him wearing the horrible overalls, however. I've almost completely lost my ability to use Mario effectively. How ironic--he was the only character I would EVER use until last year. My other favorite characters were improved, and that makes me happy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print