Print

Author Topic: Well, next wednesday at school is character day...  (Read 5693 times)

« on: February 08, 2002, 11:37:55 PM »
And I'm going as Mario, of course. I'm almost the right build for Mario-I've even got a killer stache that nobody understands-'cept I'm too tall (Around 5'9 1/2, 5'10-A tad tall for Mario). I'd be Luigi, but my mushroom belly disagrees ('Course, I'd never admit that.) I've got some blue overalls and a nice red sweatshirt. If I'm lucky I might get ahold of some gloves, and I might have to get a bit creative for the hat, but It's gonna be fun.
Now, to work on my italian accent...!

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2002, 05:33:08 AM »
Is it a contest to see you has the most uniqe coustume? Or are you all just going to have fun? Anyway if it's a contest good luck.

(I have returned.)

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 2/9/2002 3:33:56 AM

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2002, 06:35:21 AM »
Sounds cool! I wish that my school would do something like that.... But noooo!
If we had something like that.. I would er. go as meh? (Meh is a violet yoshi with blonde and blue hair) But since my RL self isnt what I would call reptillian, I would go as er....... Daisy?(Meh is a brunette! XD) *Is shot*

~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!
~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2002, 09:30:29 AM »
COOL! Good luck Mario won in a contest for red_yoshi ask it I think it bwas halloween though!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2002, 09:36:34 AM »
my skool wood never do that, mostly kuz we gotz these dumb uniforms . . .

Meesa called John John Bob. Meesa your humble servant. (jk)

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2002, 10:57:57 AM »
Ya i went as Mario for Halloween and atmy school I won as most creative costume!! if you need help making the hat you can go to my website at www.geocities.com/bowsers_tower/ and go to the About Me section and there is a picture of me in my costume wearing the meadle i won!

P.S. superdude also went as Luigi... it was funny because we all went trick or treating togther and his sister was Peach

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2002, 11:01:54 AM »
I saw the picture... little kids look scary wearing fake mustaches..

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2002, 07:48:50 PM »
Heh. My friend and I are huge Mario fans and every now and then we go to 'serious' school functions in our perfect Mario Brother costumes. It really makes all the idiots that take getting drunk and 'dancing' fun mad that we mock everything they hold dear by taking the floor and doing "the Mario" in our constumes.

I am Luigi, because I am thinner. I even grew a big mustache and sideburns. My friend can't grow a mustache (give him a break, we are only seniors in high school) so he wears a fake one. He goes as Mario because he has the nice fat belly.

Anyway, like I said, our costumes are darned near perfect. We have the colored shirts, blue overalls, brown work shoes, and even the white gloves and the colored hats which we had to modify ourselves. In order to make the hats perfectly, we had to find black golf hats, remove the snap buttons, paint them green or red with fabric paint (it actually looks really good!) and create little 'L' and 'M' labels. Perfect. We have entered 3 costume contests and won 1st in all of them. Make an extra effort to make your costumes perfect, it pays off.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2002, 07:59:24 PM »
I love you all.

ò¿ô

Edited by - Deezer on 2/10/2002 12:04:25 AM
ò¿ô

n/a

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2002, 09:30:43 PM »
Thanks for noticing....

jk

C:DOS
C:DOS/RUN
RUN DOS RUN

POST AT THE MARIO WORD ASSOCIATION! 75 PAGES! 1100+ POSTS! C''MON! POST! POST! POST!!!

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2002, 09:40:05 PM »
GrimSack-We noticed that u are a @$$ so why r u telling us again??

Edited by - Paper Mario on 2/9/2002 7:40:31 PM
Hello.

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2002, 09:50:02 PM »
GrimSack is back. Hey, that rhymes! But how?! Also, Red_Yoshi's mustache in that picture looks like it was made in MS Paint, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2002, 09:52:48 PM »
I told Deezer along with red_yoshi!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2002, 10:08:26 AM »
heh. I've never been any mario characters for halloween, but I've been just about everyone else...

I've been james from pokemon, my cousin was jessie and my bro was meowth (funny costume)

I've been bomberman, complete with giant head

I've been sponge bob square pants. now that was funny. I had a suit made of foam mattress.

and I've been jack from harvest moon

my brother mas been both mario and link. the year after being mario my mom wanted us to do a mario theme, with me luigi and my littlest brother toad, but he didn't want to be mario again

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2002, 10:13:55 AM »
Poke'mon!?yer crazy.

Print