Print

Author Topic: GrimSack's formal apology.  (Read 4924 times)

« on: February 10, 2002, 05:33:40 PM »
It's finally become clear to me that not all of you appreciater my humor. I guess maybe I never got a chance to keep going with it to the point you realized why it's funny because I'm an asswipe and I never mentioned it. Anyhow, I received about 100 angry e-mails last night saying "Oh GrimSack, you have 20 pound balls and we hate you." Anyways, I'm sorry for belittling you guys and being such a jerk. I'm probably not gonna post here anymore, seeing that while you don't appreciate me, you at least haven't banned me. So I'll ban myself.

(Also, I know that this has no place in the general Mario section, but I figured everyone would check this place.)

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2002, 06:34:28 PM »
  I thought you WERE banned

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2002, 07:12:23 PM »
NO! DON'T LEAVE!

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2002, 07:33:06 PM »
You know Grimsack, I'm glad you figured out that u were being an arse, but if you jsut stop doing that, then we'd love to have you here!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

n/a

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2002, 07:38:17 PM »
Okay, okay we forgive you and everything, but HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET BACK??? YOU WERE BANNED! I don't care that you got back, if your gonna be nice and everything, I just wanna know how you unbanned yourself, with the same name, sig, e-mail, everything!!

Anyway, don't leave, please.

C:DOS
C:DOS/RUN
RUN DOS RUN

POST AT THE MARIO WORD ASSOCIATION! 75 PAGES! 1100+ POSTS! C''MON! POST! POST! POST!!!

RUN DOS RUN

POST AT THE MARIO WORD ASSOCIATION! 75 PAGES! 1100+ POSTS! C''MON! POST! POST! POST!!!

Edited by - n/a on 2/10/2002 5:39:22 PM

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2002, 08:33:07 PM »
Don't leave!What will the forum be without you?!Please!Come on chant with me,don't leave!Don't leave!Don't leave!

"Fans!We have gathered here to say that that I hate Yoshi.He is a bioch.IN CAPS I CAN CHAT!OOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Candy!"mar-i-oh!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

n/a

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2002, 08:36:03 PM »
Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave! *faints*

RUN DOS RUN

Edited by - Deezer on 2/10/2002 3:47:26 PM

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2002, 10:02:46 PM »
Darkside and Frostbite, don't be underlings of the Dark Matter.  Grimsack, don't ever post again.

"Aaaah!  What's that glare in your eye?  Someone help!  I'm getting murdered!" - Some Penguin from Shiver City

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2002, 10:03:49 PM »
Grimsack, repeat after me.  Being g*y (it will be censored so that Deezer won't ban me) is BAD!!!!

Type it 1000 times and I will forgive you.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2002, 06:15:42 AM »
GrimSack,you could stay if you lighten up a bit.
Like don't say curses of mean things.
Hello.

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2002, 02:33:46 PM »
Hmmm, strange. Some of you seem like you'll miss me, some of you are glad that I might be getting the hell out. Anyhow, I don't recall ever getting on here and not being able to post due to any kind of ban. I guess you all just asumed that because I stopped pposting or a while. Anyhow, as a gift to those who will aparently miss me, I'll stay. As a punishment for those who hate me, I'll stay. I'll try to cut back on all my cynicism, and stop mentioning the fact that my balls weigh 20 pounds. For a while...

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2002, 02:38:13 PM »
I never hated Grimsack. I just hated him making fun of other people. So please stay, just dont be a [bundle of sticks].

------------------------------
Vicious- Me and you, the same blood runs in you and me. The blood of a beast who wonders disiring the blood of others.

Spike- I''ve bled all that blood away.

Vicious- THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?
-Cowboy Bebop
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2002, 03:03:09 PM »
Yay! He's staying!

And about the banning thing, Deezer just told Super Yoshi 7175 you were banned to shut him uup, he didn't actually ban you.

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2002, 03:30:12 PM »
HE IS STAYING?????????????
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love his jokes.
(Jesus Tap Dancing Crist)
Hello.

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2002, 03:58:26 PM »
Well Deezer said he did but you seem nice enough. Don't leave and ognore everything I said if you do read it! I see you are apolgizing!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

Print