Print

Author Topic: The Return of SquareSoft!!!  (Read 2917 times)

« on: March 08, 2002, 07:38:59 PM »
Guess what?  I just read on IGN that Square is returning to Nintendo!  You know what that means?  It means Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana... and SUPER MARIO RPG 3 WITH GENO AND MALLOW!!!  Of course, they'll still probably work for Sony as well, but when Nintendo has as many 3rd parties as it does right now, with the addition of Square, I figure they have the market in a stranglehold.  If you want to read more about it, go to cube.ign.com.  That's all I remember right now.

Thank you.
And have a lovely day.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2002, 08:03:47 PM »
...*eyes glitter* Mallow..Geno...WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario:It''s a-me Mario!
Crash:Crash Rules!!!!
Mario: Huh,Crash?You''''re in the wrong sig!!
Crash:Huh? I am?
Mario:Ya,you need to be in Bandicoot Buddy''s sig!
Crash:Whoops!* Runs off to find Bandicoot Buddy
Sonic: The need for Speed!!!!!!!!
Mario: MamaMia!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2002, 01:04:13 PM »
You know how Geno is actually a star person thingy? Notice how all the stars in Star Haven all seem to know Mario? Hmmm?

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2002, 04:09:31 PM »
You're a tiny bit too late, I already made a post saying this.

However, I will be putting up another post to tell people more about it now. And it isn't good news...

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2002, 04:28:18 PM »
I posted this before you posted yours, thank you very much.

My post is dated: 8 March 2002 17:38 PST
Yours is dated: 8 March 2002 19:29 PST

Don't be snooty about things like that either.

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2002, 10:12:34 PM »
I'm not being snooty, I was just informing you.

I only thought I posted mine before yours because your message appear atop of mine. That usually means that the bottom message was posted first.

Sorry if I made a mistake.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2002, 07:47:25 PM »
Sorry I was mean about it... I guess I was in a bad mood that day.  Anyway, I hope we're on good terms now...

Good day to you and yours.

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2002, 05:20:39 PM »
Yeah, it's no problem.

Sorry about my mistake, though.

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2002, 11:47:18 PM »
I was really thrilled when I first hear the news. Yippy! I really hope that we see another Mario RPG, but I wouldn't expect it.

I'm surprised to see that this topic isn't the center of discussion. What the heck do we talk about on this board?

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2002, 08:52:13 PM »
I think it's not gonna be smrpg. maybe thell make the original 4 the gbc/gba but definitely not a sequel

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over sub-con then, the mushroom kingdom then, the mushroom kingdom (the site) then, the mushroom world then, hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2002, 12:32:25 PM »
Hey! Did you realize that in SSBM, back in December, before Square returned to Nintendo, one of Peach's moves is when she whacks you with a frying pan? It's a rare move to pull off, since it's done with the C Stick, and most often, that's the zoom button, but in VS mode, C to the left or right is either Peach smacking you with a golf club, tennis racket, or frying pan!

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

Print