Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 680304 times)

« Reply #300 on: September 12, 2002, 09:22:53 PM »
300th post at Mario Bar! How did this topic get so popular!?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #301 on: September 12, 2002, 11:33:46 PM »
It was a good idea. The people here seem pretty laid back and don't tend to get angry at each other.
That was a joke.

« Reply #302 on: September 13, 2002, 12:40:21 AM »
Yo! Barkeep! Get me a Miller Lite and pour about a bottle of tobasco in it. I need to drown my sorrows.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #303 on: September 13, 2002, 03:03:12 PM »
I think the main reason this topic is doing well is because the type of people on these boards has shifted over the last 6 months from Topic-Makers to Topic-Repliers. (I consider myself a Replier... as I have made more WEDGE topics that all other topic kinds combined.) This is kind of like a bunch of mini-topics... so no one has to make their own. The bar theme holds them together, kind of. I mean, seriously, notice how more and more topics nowadays have double and triple digit post counts?

That is my thought.

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #304 on: September 14, 2002, 01:03:47 AM »
It's strange. I always seem to agree with you.
Hey, I must be thinking about music a lot... anybody here like Todd Rundgren?
That was a joke.

« Reply #305 on: September 14, 2002, 01:40:38 AM »
(jumps behind bar and mixes his own drink) For the love of Godzillas radioactive butt the service in here sucks! (drinks entire drink in one large gulp) Speaking of Godzilla who in heres looking forward to the release of DESTROY ALL THE MONSTERS!?

« Reply #306 on: September 14, 2002, 10:48:26 AM »
My gosh you guys you guys are sooooooo impatient, I have stuff that I need to do in the real world now that summers over, the school thinks that we can do just about anything nowadays. Anyways, here's your drinks guys. Sorry for the delay.

« Reply #307 on: September 14, 2002, 12:01:45 PM »
i think the main reason this bar has lasted so long is because it has a "Cheers" type effect, we've had our issues, but were still all friends, but yea, i dunno, i better stop being mushy before i kill myself.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #308 on: September 14, 2002, 09:38:28 PM »
Cheers type effect, huh? Well then...

Afternoon everybody!

-------
Maxima: Amazons had no men around for centuries. How did you handle that?
Wonder Woman: All I''ll say is... we don''t call it "Paradise Island" for nothing.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #309 on: September 15, 2002, 08:57:08 AM »
Anyone also disappointed with the ending in SMS?

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #310 on: September 15, 2002, 08:57:16 AM »
Anyone else disappointed with the ending (or lack of it)in SMS?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #311 on: September 15, 2002, 07:30:31 PM »
I know not of what you speak. I thought the ending was great. And plus, it just SCREAMS sequel!
That was a joke.

« Reply #312 on: September 15, 2002, 10:15:09 PM »
I unfourtunatllydo not yet own a GameCube. Im getting one in early December though. I so long to play SMS! Even though a good friend of mine says its the gayest thing since M. Jackson. I dont belive him. It had better be better than Luigis Mansion.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #313 on: September 15, 2002, 10:55:34 PM »
1. Luigi's Mansion was an excellent game.
2. SMS is better than Luigi's Mansion.
3. I can't really say that, though... I really think they're both amazingly good games, both for different reasons.
4. SMS is the best game to come out for a long, long time. (6 years)
That was a joke.

« Reply #314 on: September 16, 2002, 04:36:14 PM »
I never got to play Luigis Mansion for more than five min. When my friends little bro. grabbed the controler from me and said "It's my game you cant play it!" then he took it out of the GC and went away to hide it in his room. I only got to walk down a halway and fail at capturing a ghost. So you can see why I was not impressed.

Print