Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 680191 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2002, 11:50:32 PM »
Short guy = high voice.
Reason: shorter vocal cords.
I wanna see the commercial! WAAHHH!!
Hey, this is the 360th reply! Does that mean this has come full circle? Har har... nah.
I added cool MIDIs to my SMS page now!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/23/2002 10:56:46 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #361 on: September 24, 2002, 12:56:16 AM »
Hmmmmmm I never thought it out before so I suppose that makes sense. Why God why wont they release Kingdom Hearts on GC!!?? Now I have to buy a PS2 instead. So long SMS it was nice thinking of playing you. Sigh. Oh by the way the commercial for Yoshis Island airs on Cartoon Network and Nickleodeon alot just keep watching those two channles you'll see it sooner or later.

« Reply #362 on: September 24, 2002, 06:41:26 AM »
Chupperson Weird:Yeah, we knew that, but WHO CARES?!?!

Listen buddy, maybe you dont care, but i think the bartender would care on a matter of fact this is a bar and you serve drinks here. It' a real drink so i should get it right???????????

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #363 on: September 24, 2002, 12:58:17 PM »
Here's your drink *~*Stealth-Link*~*.

« Reply #364 on: September 24, 2002, 02:20:35 PM »
w00t!
I love a good roast!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #365 on: September 24, 2002, 07:25:15 PM »
I saw th yoshi commercial during skool. we hafta watch this news thingie called "channel 1" so then on the commercial break it showed YOSHI! can i get a goot beer?
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #366 on: September 24, 2002, 07:37:06 PM »
Did you mean to say root beer? Anyway the first time I ever saw the yoshis island commercial during channel 1 too. Thats  the only good thing about channel 1 they seem to like to advertise GBA.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #367 on: September 24, 2002, 08:24:32 PM »
I still have yet to see the SMA3: YI comercials yet! GAH!

And when I buy SMA3, it will be the first video game I will have bought since Advance Wars...

*Orders another B.R., then realises that there are SEVERAL in a little shelf in the corner*

Wait, that makes no sense, A Black Russian is a MIXED drink! They aren't just made of one thing, you know... you actually have to mix things to make one!

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #368 on: September 24, 2002, 10:11:49 PM »
Hmm, I thought they WERE going to release Kingdom Hearts on GC. Apparently I was misinformed.
I was watching Dexter's Lab a while ago and I saw the Super Monkey Ball 2 commercial... I've seen the SMS commercial and the SFA commercial repeatedly on UPN. But I want to see the Yoshi's Island commercial!! Well anyway, I'm getttin' it tomorrow.
MMM! More tea! *sluuuurrrpp*
That was a joke.

« Reply #369 on: September 25, 2002, 12:03:21 AM »
I thought Kingdom Hearts was coming out for the GC as well. Then while leafing through my GI mags I found the preview article on it. It clearly stated to my shock and horror that it will be a PS2 exclusive.

« Reply #370 on: September 25, 2002, 12:24:09 PM »
One root beer and one tea coming up! (Passes them their drinks.)

Well at least you guys got to see the commercial. If our school ever watches TV it's because of something important or serious.

Edited by - Yoshi Girl on 9/26/2002 8:42:01 PM

« Reply #371 on: September 25, 2002, 09:46:25 PM »
Enough with 9/11 were all sick of it now never mention that date in here again, anybody or i'll tie you all to chairs and force you to watch Jonah A Veggie Tales Movie untill your eyes liquidate!!!!!!!!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #372 on: September 25, 2002, 10:06:50 PM »
VeggieTales is good. Now, watching it until your eyes liquidate... that might be bad...
I got Yoshi's Island and Starfox Adventures! Two excellent titles to keep me entertained home and abroad. I'm feeling poetic today!
Oh, and thanks for the tea!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/25/2002 9:08:29 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #373 on: September 25, 2002, 10:25:37 PM »
CW how old are you?

« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2002, 07:39:41 PM »
ooze:you watch channel 1 too? cool!

Star Fox Adventures is out already? wow i gotta get my copy! i didnt know that! double cool!!

P.S. Veggie tales is the bomb!!!! its so awesome!! Triple cool!!!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Print