Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 677156 times)

« Reply #315 on: September 16, 2002, 05:23:55 PM »
CW, this info is for you:

1. I always thought that Frodo was Sam's Master; therefore, I naturally typed in "Master Frodo".

2. I AM NOT CHEATING IN BATTLE OF ARMIES! This has nothing to do with it. I was making a joke. Besides that, I don't NEED the Ring. I have the Ultima Weapon (the sword, not the monster, but then again, I have that too ^_^)!

Anyone else who cares:

I don't have a GameCube, and yes, a friend of mine also thinks SMS's too easy. Still, you can get Yoshi in it! More people will understand SMS than Halo (no offence, Xbox fans)! I drank my KeroKeroKola in about 5 seconds! That last sentence has nothing to do with this paragraph! That other one doesn't either! I'm rambling about nothing!

Anyway, I think Yoshi Girl gets the message. Gimmie a KeroKeroKola!

*Notices Insane Steve sneaking into the storage room*

Hmm, I wonder where he's going? Probably to get more Black Russians...

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #316 on: September 16, 2002, 08:05:39 PM »
More? Gah, I've drank so many Black Russians I have kind of forgotten where my mouth is... *Pours a B.R. into his ear* Nope, that ain't it either...

<sarcasm>I think HTML in title can actually really, really help the community</sarcasm>

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #317 on: September 16, 2002, 08:10:12 PM »
MadMario:
Ok, no big deal... that argument's long gone anyway... (I thought it was a funny joke too) and speaking of BoA, I thought we all had reset the situation anyway. So, it's all fine by me. For the record, I say let's forget our agression towards each other and finish the Longest Mario Story and the Three Word Story! I don't want to make enemies.
*wanders off to the Vs. SMB machine and pops in a coin*
*then remembers what else he was going to say*
Hey, bartender! I can be the bartender sometimes if you want a break! You don't have to pay me or anything!
Insane Steve... I just have one question (No, I don't read General Chat much). Why don't you like GameCube/SMS? Then, all my questions on this board will be answered forever! (Maybe)

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/16/2002 7:12:42 PM
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #318 on: September 16, 2002, 08:16:37 PM »
Did I ever say I hated SMS or the GCN? Nope.

My classmates, on the other hand, hate it to the point where they constantly persecute people who own GCNs. They know no Mario games after SMW.

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #319 on: September 17, 2002, 01:01:39 AM »
I didn't say you hated it either... you just acted like you didn't like it for some reason... seeming annoyed when I posted my SMS question... I was just wondering why you were saying stuff about not having a GCN and you didn't care about SMS with an evil grin... I was just wonderin' what's up with that? Ahh, classmates... thank heavens I don't have to put up with the junk they would give me. Maybe we should start a "Shortcomings of Humanity" board. :-D
So anyway... next topic?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/17/2002 12:08:20 AM
That was a joke.

« Reply #320 on: September 17, 2002, 04:44:11 PM »
What would you guys like to see in the next Mario GC game?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #321 on: September 17, 2002, 07:15:03 PM »
Luigi, Green Yoshi, more of Peach. No, I don't like it when she's gone the whole time and you only see her at the end. One reason that SMS is better than most Mario games so far is that Peach is there and actually talks to you, for a while... Another instance of this would be SMRPG. I think it's a better story when the game actually acknowledges that you saved her, instead of you having to save her all the time... it acts like you never beat Bowser... except in SMS, I can understand, because there's evidence that Peach has gone back to the Kingdom... (the plane has left the Airstrip.)
That was a joke.

« Reply #322 on: September 18, 2002, 02:35:35 PM »
<insert=bandicoot/> *Crash Bandicoot walks into bar armed with a desert eagle and claymore mines holding a big sack with a big dollar sign on it*

To Be Continued............

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #323 on: September 18, 2002, 04:54:17 PM »
Here's your drink MadMario.

I can't find Paper Mario anywhere!!!!!!!!!! :( I know, I'll buy it off the internet! :)

« Reply #324 on: September 18, 2002, 06:25:52 PM »
*Crash Bandicoot steals MadMario's drink*

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #325 on: September 18, 2002, 07:50:00 PM »
oh yeah, what was up with that whole purple pink and orange yoshi? that was kinda gay that you couldnt have him green. although orange does look very slimming on yoshi...anyways, ya talking to peach in the begenning of the game was kinda nice, although its doesnt show proof of mario saving peach, cuz when u talk to toadsworth and the other toads they still say that shes kidnapped and "oh you must do something mario!!!" the only guy that recognizes youve finished the game is the sunglasses guy. and he's cool!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #326 on: September 18, 2002, 09:24:58 PM »
Well, Lord_Duke, I wouldn't say that about not having Yoshi be green... of course, I wouldn't say that about anything. Anyway, Yeah, the Toads don't know what's up, but at the Airstrip, the plane is gone, meaning that Peach left the island. (I like to think that Mario just stayed behind to clean up the rest and get the remaining Shines.)
Oh, and I stuck that weird Bandicoot thingy in the cryogenic freezer... he won't be coming out anytime soon...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #327 on: September 18, 2002, 09:26:10 PM »
Oh, Yoshi Girl, there's a few copies of Paper Mario left at my local Wal-Mart...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #328 on: September 18, 2002, 11:07:02 PM »
Hey, everybody, go to forum #000. That is all.
*goes over to a table and sits down, then stares at a light bulb, pondering the mysteries of a netherworld known only to him*
That was a joke.

« Reply #329 on: September 18, 2002, 11:32:09 PM »
hm, i expected mario sunshine to be bad, and what do ya know it was awesome. of course, mario is awesome.

crash: gamecube is cool.
spyro: of course it is.
mario: only cause im on it.

Edited by - bandicootbuddy on 9/18/2002 10:34:19 PM

Print