Print

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat VS. Street Fighter  (Read 3356 times)

« on: November 17, 2003, 07:39:42 PM »
The two greatest series in all of fighting genre.Which one is better?I say Street Fighter.Mortal Kombat is sorta too you know[it's what we describe PS2 and Xbox with sometimes]violent.Too gory,Too bloody you know.Street Fighter is a good,clean addictive game from the producers of Viewtiful Joe,Capcom.How many times have you seen Street Fighter games you've never heard of in Arcades?In fact,the best thing about fighter games is that you can play them at home.Fighting games are mostly all the time just arcade.Who would of thought the genre would ever be home-based?Well,post you're opinion and tell why you think ti's better.

P.S My favorite genre is not Fighter.I only complimeneted cause fighting is so popular.Evenn though I'm a big fan of SC2 and SSBM.But thats kinda it.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 08:08:18 PM »
Street Fighter 2... I mean the Street Fighter Series.

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 01:09:42 AM »
The old MK and the new SF = win

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 06:20:33 AM »
What he said^

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 07:55:54 AM »
I think Mortal Kombat is the way to go!
I'll never understand the concept of the Street Fighter series ever!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 12:13:29 PM »
2/4/6 people beat each other to death using massive "combos" and "moves".

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2003, 05:41:05 PM »
street fighter. Though the violence doesn't realy turn me away from Mortal Kombat (Can't you turn of the gore in most of the home versions?)

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2003, 07:39:48 PM »
You may always turn off the blood, correct.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2003, 11:43:57 PM »
Super Smash Brothers Melee, of course.  Marth and Captain Falcon can take on Ryu and M. Bison any day of the week.  And as for Mortal Kombat...well..I don't even care enough about that series to know any of the characters' names, but the Nintendo gang could beat them all.

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2003, 09:19:50 PM »
You people are yellow bellies. The gore IS the reason people play MK. I am an MK fan, and despise all Street Fighter games except Super Street Fighter 2, wich was half desent. All that others where pointless. With a great dark, gothic like story. Fatalitys where people can pull out other people hearts, dicapitate, and be-head. Who in their right mind older then 5, and O start playing MK about as soon as I knew what an arcade was, would rather play Street fighter over Mortal Kombat, inless they wher a yellow belly video game vilonce protester, in my opinion. :)

May the Power of the Dark Side compel you! :) HAHAHA! :)

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2003, 09:54:29 PM »
I'd hardly cally the story of Mortal Kombat "gothic-like".

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2003, 09:56:59 PM »
An evil Emporer of a parralel deminshion storming earth to steal soels and lives and an evil sorceror reincarnates an army with the help of another evil sorcerer, and an undead specter unleashes Hell upon the world to seepk vengence for the death of his clan. Also there are lots of skulls. I would so it's gothic-like.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2003, 09:58:27 PM »
You're a MK fan?  Yeah, I like Mario Kart too.  (jk)

The End.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2003, 10:42:25 AM »
HAHAHaHAAahhHhaaa

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2003, 10:57:50 AM »
The Street Fighter series. The Mortal Kombat series was really never a big deal to me. It was fun to rip a skeleoton or spin right out of the body, and actually kill people, and all, but it's really gameplay and control I look for in any game (including fighting games). The mortal Kombat series controls and gameplay were okay in my opinion. But they were never great. Also, the character designs in the series were (and still are) pretty ugly. Deadly Alliences Bo Rai Cho is a perfect example. First off, what does puking have anything to do with Martial Arts? And why would you want to play as a drunk, vomiting fat guy? So you see, Street Fighter was alway, and always will be better than Mortal Kombat.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Print