Print

Author Topic: Something to discuss about  (Read 4113 times)

« on: March 04, 2005, 05:16:34 PM »
Hi, do any of you have nintedo ds, whats it like holding it, and the feel of it.

I've seen it, ut it looks rather fat, couldn't they make it smaller. And another thing, why don't they have the messaging thing to be more further away.

So you can write friends anywhere, with a nickname. So any of you have Mario 64 on ds. Tell me if its good or not. By the way do you know how to paste pictures on this post. I'm just asking, because, I not really familiar that much, I'm kind of new. So i just to excited, so i don't know what to talk about that will interest you all.

That is if you post reply me, telling me what you want me to discuss with you.

Ringsonic, my man, what is up!

let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 05:43:27 PM »
The DS isn't fat. In fact, it's very sleek. SM64DS is great, especially if you never got to play the original. Nonetheless, it's good even if you have played the original. As for the 100 feet range... Well, you can't have everything. Especially in such a tight package. Battery life is wonderous, though.

Oh, and one of the problems I've noticed is the jutting edges that sometimes poke your palms... But if you hold it properly, it won't be a problem.

Edited by - Suffix on 3/4/2005 3:45:19 PM

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 05:59:10 PM »
I have a reply to that, the ds, is fat, it will always be fat, if they change the style, like game boy advance, it was fat, at start but then it was compact after the fat one. So theres my reply.

And another thing, you didn't say anything about the writing, with the pen, I said, it would be cool if it was long range, with a nickname.

Suffix, you've still got more replies to me. I think I should wait before i get the actual ds, because i have sampled the ds, its very complicated to hold. I think there will be something like the game bot sp. Let us see your answer peoples.

Ringsonic, my man, what is up!

let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 06:05:43 PM »
Psh! Wide, not fat. The XBox is fat, as it has much width and also height. The DS is long, but not thick. Psh! Psh, I say! No more responses for you!

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 08:15:06 PM »
Fat is such a nasty word. Hows 'bout "overly-bloated"? XD

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

eam

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 10:15:54 PM »
Fat? What makes you say that? It's about an inch thick at the widest point, when it is closed!

I only have one game for my DS, and haven't played it in a while. But I use it every day as my alarm clock, keeping it on all the time in sleep mode. I haven't charged it in weeks and it hasn't died on me yet.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2005, 03:16:37 AM »
Boomstix's post almost made me wet myself. 'Overly-bloated?' Hahaha!

Oh, and if Nintendo fully utilises the DS's online capabilities, they could even launch a special adapter which enables a range limit-less connection to the Internet, which could enable someone in Australia to chat and play someone in the USA.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 3/6/2005 1:19:14 AM
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2005, 11:48:19 AM »
Uh, the Internet is already world-wide... why would you need an adapter?  And yes, the DS is fat by today's portable electronics standards... 1 in. is fat.

eam

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »
Well I don't have anything portable that is thinner than an inch. I think it's pretty impressive.

EDIT: I forgot about my GBA, heh, but that doesn't count.

Edited by - eam on 3/6/2005 12:44:54 PM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2005, 02:50:05 PM »
Why doesn't it count?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

eam

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2005, 05:59:13 PM »
It's obviously going to be smaller - it's a lot less powerfull, and it only has one screen.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2005, 06:35:55 PM »
Every handheld that has been made by Nintendo before the DS has had only one screen and was less powerful, does anything count?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

eam

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2005, 08:12:36 PM »
OK, fine. We'll count the GBA. While we're at it, why not count my calculator? It's a portable electionic isn't it?

You consider the DS fat; I don't. Yes, it's thinker than the GBA. I like that. Who wants to wrap their hands around a tiny little control pad? Personally, I prefer something that fits in my hand. :)

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2005, 08:51:34 PM »
The DS is not fat at all, and very satisfying to hold in your hands. The top looks very cool because it has these little angled things on the sides. The top screen is really thin and the bottom screen is thicker, but is easy to hold. I always get urges to play my DS when I see it sitting there looking so cool.

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2005, 01:46:13 PM »
The NintendoDS is really cool and enjoyable. I don't consider it fat though. I have Super Mario 64 DS and it is very cool. I couldn't stop playing it for many days since it was so enjoyable.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Print