Print

Author Topic: E3 2006: Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 67586 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2006, 04:08:46 PM »
I just thought of something else. Better customizable Special Melees. One person could be Invisible, one could be Giant, etc. Or you could couple it with Stamina Mode, and decide wether it would be a Battle Royal or a Stock match. The possibilies are endless. Heck, I'll post an example of a custom match to show you folks what I mean.

Rule: Survival
Stamina Mode: On
Time Limit: 3:00
Speed: Lightning
P1: Giant, 4 Stock, 150 HP
P2: Tiny, 2 Stock, 200 HP
P3: Invisible, 3 Stock, 400 HP
P4: Metal, 5 Stock, 350 HP

See what I mean?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 04:10:32 PM by The Chef »

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2006, 05:45:39 PM »
And you should be able to save these custom games. If you can already do it in Melee, then I don't know that because I haven't played Melee in eons.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2006, 07:01:15 AM »
The games aren't customizable to that point in Melee, and the only 'changed rules' that are saved is the Item Switch.

« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2006, 12:00:54 PM »
Those are all cool ideas.The only thing that concerns me is the Story mode.I hope that it has more depth then the past games.Each character should have a story as they continue in the game.A few cut sceens before a match would be cool.Like when mario is about to start a battle with snake it would show mario infiltrating Shadow Moses and he runs into snake and they start the match.That should make the Classic mode a bit more exciting.
Que dios the Bendiga Eddie Guerrerro.
May God Bless you Eddie Guerrero.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2006, 12:11:34 PM »
Here's a new idea for 1-player Adventure mode. There would be multiple paths, with a world map and stuff, so you could choose which area you want to go to next. Each area would be a stage inspired by whichever game it came from. Throughout it you would fight whichever characters come from that game and at the end you would fight a non-playable boss character from that game. There could also be bonus areas on the map that allow you to fight special battles or minigames. You could even have the ability to save your progress and come back and finish the game later. Sound good?

« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2006, 12:33:39 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........*snort*.Yet another complicated idea.But in all seriousness it is a good idea.
"A winner is you"

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2006, 12:17:38 AM »
I don't know, all that detail sounds like a "second" game. You're going wayyy to far, Chef.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2006, 07:25:40 AM »
No I haven't.  Adding in stuff like Exp and Gold and cutscenes would've been going to far. Then it would be SSB: Soul Calibur.

« Reply #143 on: July 17, 2006, 07:22:14 AM »
Its a good idea but the EXP and gold may be a bit tooo much.When in classic mode in melee you already got coins(a bit too much in my oppinion.)
But the EXP wouldnt make sense because SSB is a crazy fighting game while in SC its one on one.Plus the Adventure mode is much longer in SC and EXP would be useless in Brawl.The non playable boss fights is a cool idea tho.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2006, 07:47:37 AM »
We already had Giga Bowser, so they could add Ganon, Mother Brain, Marx, Andross, Evil Lugia, Giygas, Black Shadow, Medeusa, A Metal Gear, etc.

« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2006, 09:51:31 AM »
so they could add Ganon

Get a hold of yourself boy!!!*Slaps the Chef*.Ganon can be Gannondorf's super move.
"A winner is you"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2006, 12:21:54 PM »
Dang, you're right. Maybe they could do both, and to even it out, Giga Bowser could be Bowser's super move. :D

« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2006, 06:04:40 PM »
Yo since they had Master Hand for bros,then Master Hand and Crazy Hand for Melee maybe they might have a Both Master and Crazy and then A head like anrdoss.Not the Andross but just some head.Oh and a Metal Gear would be a awesome boss!Maybe in the Adventure mode all the Villans could make a sort of team(i.e Gannon,Mewtwo,Bowser,Ridley,ect) so they could Take down the Good team(Mario,Link,Kirby,Snake,Samus)and it could turn into a sort of war.The story mode will just follow the adventure of your character to the top.

« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2006, 11:21:11 PM »
Wow, you guys are just setting sights higher and higher...
Don't go too far or you'll all disappoint yourselves.

However, there is was thing that I want (though I know I won't get) in the next game.  A stage where you get to fight atop a bumbling train.  :D
Now, I know we already sort of have that with Big Blue (or whatever that stage is called). but it's just not the same!  Let's see the Excess Express or.... some other train that appears in a game starring one of the cast in SMBB!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2006, 09:05:21 AM »
The train from Pokemon Gold and Sliver, maybe? ;D

Print