Print

Author Topic: mario cartoons.  (Read 10904 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2000, 02:08:05 AM »
you guys wanna talk bout old school cartoons? i still have the first ever aired supermario bros super show on TAPE. yep! back when toad had a red mushroom cap. thats right..who's yo daddy. hehe

Peace

MrWhitefolks

btw: wonder if there's anyplace on the net where we can download mario movies...that'd be phat.

-save the drama for your momma-
-serving the universe pimp fighting game combo movies since 2001-

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2000, 04:26:31 PM »
http://www.exam.cc/~dannya/tv_show.htm
Come visit my Mario Cartoons page. Opening video and audio clips, pictures and sound clips from the episodes. Also, if you click Back Home at the bottom then under the pull-down menu, click 'Video of the Week' and you can download the music videos from the episodes of SMW and SMB3 (the only ones I have on tape from when they played them on PAX TV)
=-~=-~=-~=-~
DaNnY
=-~=-~=-~=-~
http://www.exam.cc/~dannya/
=-~=-~=-~=-~
Just another guy with another mario website

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2000, 06:25:18 PM »
I'm putting together a site that will be up as soon as school gets out.  Less than a week!!!  I've got plenty of full episodes.  All of SMW, most of SMB3, and a couple SMBSS.  I'll let you guys know!!

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2000, 06:56:36 PM »
i love you man!!!!(well not literally!)i cant wait till you make up the site.your gonna be famous here!and i think the maker of the cartoons forgot about them so you wouldnt be breaking the law.and i hope yall have been sending e mail to nintendo@nintendo.com for bringing back the mario cartoons!that might help too.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2000, 06:57:33 PM »
what channel is pax tv on?

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2000, 05:23:49 AM »
mkmario you're the best!!!!!!!! Man, when is this site will be ready?
Ori Porath

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2000, 01:14:53 PM »
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! My favorite of all were the SMB3 ones, alough I liked the Super Mario show actor ones, and they made Yoshis look rather silly in Mario world, they were grand and the always the highlight of my week.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2000, 07:37:10 PM »
I'm just trying to think of the best way to make them available.  What do you guys think?  I might put up an FTP, unless I can find someone to host them on the web.

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2000, 09:50:07 PM »
This subject as brought back a thousand memories, I think i'll go watch an old tape of mine, yeah the one with Magic Johnson and Sheriff Mouser.  Oh crap  I just remembered SMB movie is on disney chanel now.

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2000, 09:59:28 PM »
well that mario movie was fun while it lasted.oh well.

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2000, 08:09:47 PM »
I found the VHS of King Mario of Cramalot a while ago in my closet.  Ah, sweet memories.  I'm gonna have to make an mp3 of "Do the Mario" sometime, and you can all have it if you ask nicely enough...:)

*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!
*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2000, 11:07:13 PM »
Emailing Nintendo isn't going to do anything. Nintendo didn't make the cartoons, DiC did. But before DiC can do anything, there has to be TV stations that wanna show the cartoons. So, what ya hafta do is either organize some sort of petition in your area and send it to a local TV station, or we can have an online, collective petition and send it to a station that broadcasts nationwide, like PAX or Cartoon Network. I, personally, suggest the latter. Who knows how many names we can get online?

I Don't Suffer from Insanity -- I'm a Carrier
I Don't Suffer from Insanity -- I'm a Carrier

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2000, 08:01:02 AM »
thats a great idea!we can have this place as a petition!say your name and reason why you want the cartoons back.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2000, 08:01:29 AM »
on the message board of course!

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2006, 12:07:09 PM »
You can now find them on youtube.com

Print